"Shut up and Sleep! Goodnight!" Manik replied and slept on the couch without even waiting for his reply.

"Tu kithna achha dosth hain yaar! Mere liye har raath couch pe so raha hain" Cabri said dramatically wiping fake tears.

"Abey chup chap so jaa nai toh kamre se bhi baahar kar dhunga" Manik warned him.

"Koi problem nai...Nandu ke ghar jaaunga aur uske dher saari baathein karunga...tu so jaa..Bye Manik" he said teasingly.

"Yaar hain kya tu? You don't have any better thing to do other than teasing me?" Manik asked.

"No" Cabir replied pretty confident.

"Idea dhene ke liye Thank you...tu so jaa mein jaa ra Nandu ke paas..Bye Cabir" he ran and locked the door from outside grabbing the keys.

"Manik! Manik!" Cabir was banging the door. But he got no response.

"Knock Knock" Manik knocked Nandini's door.

She opened and was surprised to see Manik at that time. The kiss on the cheek struck her mind and she blushed remembering that.

"Nandini ! Tum mahaan ho! Raath ke 2:30 ko bhi you can blush? I mean like seriously?" Manik asked teasing her.

"Kya hain Manik? You came here to check if I was blushing?" Nandini asked in an angry tone.

"Nai! Who Cabir na bed pe so raha tha. I am tired aur mujhe bed pe sona tha par he din;t get up. Nandini tum toh good girl ho na? Can I sleep on your bed? You know I am really tired aur mujhe acche se sona hain" he said making too much drama by rubbing his feet and all.

But his feet were actually sore due to lots of practice for the game and then the dance.

"Manik! ithna drama karne ki zaroorath nai hain..you can just say that you want to sleep on the bed" Nandini replied. She thought that he was doing drama.

Manik came inside and settled on the bed.

"Goodnight nandini" he said. Nandini also slept on the couch.

"Goodnight Manik" she said and turned off the light. It was just a small lamp now in the room.

After she was sure that Manik was in really deep sleep, she slowly got up, tiptoed and went to him. She slowly lifter the blanket and what she saw was a shocker. Manik's ankles were blood red and there were small injuries all over his legs till knees. He was wearing shorts so she could see it clearly. She thought that he was lying but she felt bad that inspite of so much pain he danced with her. She quickly got the first aid box and some hot water.

"I hate you Manik! tum hamesha meri chintha karthe ho and now look at these cuts. Dho theen toh bohath deep hain aur tum ne kuch nai kahaa..you were bearing it all...Mein tum se bohath gussa hoon" she was talking to herself in a low voice.

She started cleaning his legs with warm water and applied an antiseptic on all the injuries. After she was done with the dressing, she started pressing his legs lightly to reduce the strain. Manik could feel something on his feet and opened his eyes. He was shocked to see nandini sitting on the floor and holding his feet.

"Nandini! Ye tum kya kar rahi ho? Get up now" he said in a stern voice.

"Manik! Why din't you say about all these cuts and injuries and look at your ankle kithna red ho gaya. You must be in real pain" she said and few tears were already there on her cheeks.

"Huff! Ho gaya aaj ki rone ki quota poori! Nandini...tum na..Acha chodo come sit" he made her sit next to him on the bed. He took her hands in his and started rubbing them lightly.