Chapter Nine:Secrets

Have you ever wondered why something happened? Well I do. I really wonder why this such horrible luck has befallen me. You see I uncovered a secret. A very bad secret. I uncovered the truth of my employer.

He is a vampire. But not just any vampire. The future King of all vampires. And I was his beloved. Which was basically his mate.

And you know what else? He hates me. Yes ironic. And the funny part is I hate him as well. Yea he might have given me my sight but I think I was Bette no know what he looked like.

I was better not seeing the world for what it was really. The nature the feel made everything seem so nice. Now that my eyes were open everything was just as it was when I couldn't see at all. Black. Cold.

It was better being blind because now it was hard to find the beauty of it all. I walked to the kitchen and found him there.

"Yu oure late. I don't pay you to be Kate. Just because you can see that should mean you come earlier not later." He said. I glared at him. At least I think I did.

"Yes oh mighty blood sucker. Let me get right in it." I say and then walked to the stove.

"Watch it human." He snapped.

"What ever." I replied and then began to cook. In the amount if time I was about to take in a breath it was rushed out if me as my back slammed against the wall. The pain made me hiss out.

"What you think I won't kill you? I don't need you to be alive. There are other maids. And I will just find your spirits reincarnation. Maybe it would be in a body that I would find more attractive. A body that doesn't disgust me." He said.

"Then Go ahead. At least I won't have to deal with you in this life time. And maybe it will be a nice body. But you were saying that weeks ago when you were doing stuff to this body in my sleep." I said.

"Stupid bonds." He growled. I was tired if him. If all vampires were like him then I didn't want anything to do with them at all. I was so tired if his mess. It was wire because I had to see him.

"Go out and get some food or something." He said.

I rolled my eyes and walked out the door. My beautiful dog walked beside me as I walked to the market. It was beautiful but I could see the factories releasing pollution into the air. Destroying our air. Killing animals. It was annoying and nerve wrecking.

****2 hours later.....*****

I was looking at the items if market when I froze. The item began to get blurry and then fuzzy until the object in my hands became a shadow.

All of a sudden the very daylight turned into night and I stumbled.

"Miss are you okay?" The man asked. Worry was in his voice.

"I'm fine thank you." I said searching with my hands I felt the head if my loyal friend. He barked in response and slowly walked me back to the house. It took longer than it should have.

"Where in the hell have you been?" He snapped. He sounded mad. I turned my head slightly to him and I felt the aura change. Hands grabbed my cheek and it startled me.

"What happened. Why are you bkidb again?" He asked.

"I don't know. You think I know. This is uo your alley. I'm just a human/" I said.

"Calm down this should not have happened." He said.

"You know this is better. I don't want to see " I said matter of factly.,

"What do you mean this is better?" He asked.

"I have been blind for years now. I am used to it. I like seeing the world like this. I don't like seeing the world in these eyes. It makes it look ugly and dead. It is not. It is beautiful. And here I won't see the disgust running though your eyes as you look at me. I like it just like this. Everything is better for me. " I said.

"But what about me?" He asked.

"What about you? You don't matter. Not to me. Just like I don't matte to you. I'm just a disposable human." I said.

"Hush. You don't know what you are talking about." He said.

"God you are so bypolar." I said.

"Now why do you have to bring him into this?" He asked.

"Because I can. I am not damned by him." I said.

"Neither am I." He snarled.

"Could have fooled me." I mumbled.

"Watch it girl." He snapped.

"See we will never be. And I'm glad if that. Stay away from me. I don't care what or who you are. Just like you don't for me." I said and walked away.

************************************************************************
What just happened. I'm not gonna lie. I don't even know what happened. I just write it and then the characters so their own thing. Tell me what you think. I know it's small but Imma try to finish this book. I hope I do cause I'm trying to finish other books. College just had been so stressful. But Imma get though it. 2021 here I come.

Remember to vote

Comment

Share

Follow.

And enjoy

~missyblue13