He Doesn't Want The Baby

Dean:

"Dean, we need to talk." You said nervously.

"About." He said calmly.

You didn't know how to tell him you were pregnant, so you just threw the stick at his face and ran upstairs to your bedroom.

You went to the hospital a couple weeks ago, because your stomach had been bothering you. You thought you just had the flu or something, but it turns out you were pregnant.....with twins.

You ran to the bathroom and threw up. Not because of the babies, but because of nerves. Dean did NOT want children. At all.

You heard Dean knock on the door and told him to go away. But of course he came in anyway.

He walked in with a smile on his face. "Haha very funny, Y/N." He said sarcastically.

"What are you talking about." You said wiping your mouth with your arm while standing up.

"You shouldn't play like this, Y/N. Where'd you buy this fake test anyway?"

"This isn't fake, dumb ass. I'm pregnant with YOUR kids."

"You mean kid, Y/N."

"Nope." You said popping the p. "I'm having twins, and your their father, whether you like it or not." You said angrily.

"Y/N you know I don't want kids . Have you thought about abortion." He said like it was no big deal.

You were seething with anger. Even though you weren't very far along in your pregnancy, you felt very attached to your babies. If you had to choose between Dean and the babies, you were gonna choose the babies.

"Why don't you want kids? It would only bring us together!" You shouted angrily.

"You know exactly why! I have a career and some bratty kids would only get in the way!"

"Get out."

------------------------------------------------------

Ending wasn't so great.