He Doesn't Approve of Your Outfit (Dean)

DEAN:

I was going out with the girls (Trinity, Nikki, Brie, and Paige) and needed to dress cute because....well look at them.

I decided to go with something sexy but casual. So I decided to go with (outfit at top).

I knew Dean wouldn't approve of your outfit, so I would have to sneak past him.

Which wouldn't be easy since he's in the living room blocking the door. Like LITERALLY blocking the door.

He's just sitting there on his phone. Right in front of the door.

Why in front of the door? Because he's a real life lunatic.

Anyways back to the situation.

He has told me many times that I'm his. Only. But I can't say no to the girls now. It's way too late.

I decided to go with the simplest option.

Cause a distraction.

Fortunately, I was in my upstairs bedroom, so there was much to work with.

I had finally come up with a plan after 30 long seconds. I was going to wrap his favorite jacket around a weird Christmas ornament I found under the bed.

Plan "Distract Dean" was a go.

I bounced out the room with a little pep in your step because of my "full proof" plan.

I peered down the stairs to see him texting on his phone. I grabbed my little invention and threw it into the kitchen. (The kitchen is right next to the living room.)

"What the hell" Dean exclaimed while going to investigate the loud noise.

I took this as my chance to leave. I ran down the stairs two at a time, but of course being my clumsy self I tripped on feel on the last five steps.

I groaned in pain, while another groan was heard from Dean.

"Y/N, I'm gonna have to put you in a home."

"Shut up Dean, go get your jacket from the kitchen."

"Why? It wasn't my favorite one, was it!?!"

I got up of the floor and smirked.

He looked at me with pure disgust and ran to the kitchen.

I figured he'd be there for a while mourning over his jacket, so I took my time walking to the door.

He came back faster than I expected and told me to go upstairs.

"EXCUSE YOU. I have somewhere to be and I'm not gonna let you be the reason I'm la-" Before I could finish my sentence he pinned me against the wall with a rough kiss to the neck.

"How many times do I have to tell you you're mine, only."

He then led me to the bedroom where I forgot all about the girls.

$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

QOTC: What is your sign?

I'm an Aries.