You Get Hurt During a Match

DEAN:

You and Nikki Bella were having a filler match on Monday Night Raw. And things weren't going your way.

You were on the mat unconscious. And to make things worse Nikki had banged your head on everything possible. So you knew Dean would force you to go to the medic.

Nikki had you up for the rack attack and there was nothing you could do. You landed on the hard on the mat face first or should I say nose first. She won obviously.

Some medics came out and put you on a stretcher. You passed out.

You woke up in a hospital bed.

"Good morning, princess." You could tell it was Dean.

"Why did you bring me here. I was perfectly fine. "You said once you remembered what happened.

"Well the doctor says otherwise. "

"Dean, what are you talking about? "

"The doctor says your nose has a hairline fracture (Don't know medical stuff) and you have a minor concussion. And you can you go back to work in a week or two. "

"Ugh fine. But trust and believe that I'll make Nikki pay for this." You said seething with anger.

"That's my girl. "

ROMAN:

You were in a match with Summer Rae and she was focusing on your left shoulder that you had recently dislocated.

You were doing a good job at bearing through the pain.

You were finally able to make it to your feet. You were standing on the apron trying to regain your balance until she pulled you down by your arm (similar to what Big E did to Sin Cara).

You screamed in pain while she laughed. She picked you up by your left arm and dragged you in the ring. She put you in a disarmor (dis arm or) type move.

You tapped out and limped out the ring.

Once you were backstage, you walked very slowly. You were close to the medics room when you heard Roman yelling.

"Y/N, babygirl, where are you?" You could hear concern written all over his voice.

"Over here." You said, your voice barely audible.

"Oh my gosh, Y/N are you okay. "

"No, my shoulder is probably dislocated again. "

"Don't worry Y/N. Daddy Roman is here to take care of you. "

"Haha. Thanks Roman. "

SETH:
(This one is short. )
You and Eva Marie were having a steel cage match.

She grabbed your face and dragged it across the cage. Your skin got caught and ripped until blood was pouring out.

You screamed in agony and told the ref you quit.

You went backstage and the medic lead you to her room, and told you you needed stitches. You didn't even realise it was that deep. 4 Inches right above your eye.

Your boyfriend Seth came in.

"Y/N, you ok babe?"

"Yea, I'm fine. "

"Oh my gosh look at your face! "

"Wow, thanks for making me feel better Seth." You said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry babe. "

"It's fine, as long as your taking care of me, I'm perfect. "

Sorry this sucked.