He Gets Jealous of Another Member

DEAN:

Roman was talking you about babysitting Jojo. Your conversation led to talking about life and telling jokes.

You were both talking and laughing your heads off. You felt something tap your shoulder and just shrugged it off. You literally shrugged it off.

It groaned and you were picked up and put on its shoulders. You were facing away from the person carrying you. But it told Roman that I'll talk to him later so you knew it was Dean by the sound of his voice.

You started to wiggle around. "Dean put me down"

"Nope. I will once we get to my locker room" You decided to just be still. Y'all (sorry I'm from Texas. I had to. ) finally made it to his locker room and he put you down.

"Why were you flirting with Roman? " He asked looking angry.

You groaned" Dean what are you talking about" you asked annoyed.

"I saw you guys. Laughing and having a good chat. So don't act dumb. "

"He was talking to me about babysitting Jojo. Was Jonathan Good jealous? " You said laughing.

"Me? Jealous? Nah." He said while looking down blushing.

You picked his face up with your index finger. "I would never flirt with Roman. I promise. " You guys then kissed and spent the rest of the day together.

ROMAN:

You and Seth were hanging out at the mall and talking about what you should get Roman for your 2 year anniversary.

"I still think you should get him some ponytail holders." Seth whispered in your ear. You giggled.

You heard camera's snapping and knew it was paparazzi. So you both started running before anyone else saw you guys.

Y'all finally made it to Seth's car and he took you home.

"Thanks for your help Seth. I really appreciate it."

"You're welcome, Y/N. It was fun." You guys hugged and you got up and went to the door of your house.

You pulled out your house keys and unlocked the door. You walked in to Roman sitting on the floor, running his hands through his hair and everything else thrown, broken, and flipped over.

"What the heck happened in here." You asked Roman. He looked at you and chuckled.

"Oh I don't know, why don't you go ask Seth."

"What are you talking about, Roman?"

"There are pictures everywhere of you and Seth hugging, whispering things in each others. I swea-

You cut him off with a passionate kiss.

"Roman, I would never leave you for anyone. Especially one of your best friends. "

"I'm so sorry babe. There were just so many pictures, and videos. Sometimes I can't help but think you would leave me for someone else. "

"Roman, you are the only man for me. I hope to spend the rest of my life with you with you someday. You are everything I ever wanted."

"I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too, Y/N." Then you guys shared a loving kiss before he pulled away,and got on one knee. "Y/N, I love you with all my heart. Your my heart and soul. I don't know what I would do without you. I love you and your chocolatey brown skin
You complete me. So my question, is will you marry me? " By know you had a big smile on your face.
"Yes, Roman yes!!!" And that was the start of it all.

SETH:

You, Naomi, The Uso's, and The Shield were all hanging out at a bar, and it's fair to say that you were all wasted. And to make things even better y'all were playing truth or dare.

"O-ok, Dean it's y-your turn." Naomi hiccuped.

"F-fine, I dare Y/N t-to kiss me." You knew Dean liked you, but he normally doesn't try anything. But since you were drunk you agreed.

"S-sure why not " You guys were leaning in when you were pulled out the bar by your wrist.

"What the heck did you think you were doing in there. " You could tell that it was Seth. And he wasn't drunk.

"I-I don't know I was... I was like leaning in and then you pulled m-me out. W-why would you do that." You said starting to get angry for no reason.

"You were NOT gonna kiss Dean." He said while putting you in the car.

"Oh I know why. Your a pussywillow.

"Y/N, do you even know what a pussywillow is? "

"No and doesn't matte-" you passed out right there in the back seat.

Sorry it sucks and sorry I haven't updated in a while. But enjoy.