"You sucked daddy's cock so well today baby girl. Mhm such a good little girl for daddy." I praise, while I cleaned up his face. He giggled pecking my cheek.

"That's because I put all my love for you into sucking your bottle." I forced a smile kissing him sweetly so he wouldn't say anything about my smile.

"That's lovely baby, now let's get you into some clothes. Even though I really like how you look all exposed to me." He blushed looking down before I picked him up and walked towards his bag. There I picked a out a little sleeping gown thing - I forgot the name for it - that said "my little black dress".

It was cute so I didn't put any panties on him

It was cute so I didn't put any panties on him. I looked at his hair and decided that, it looks fine how it is - not tied up and fluffy looking - so I left it like that. I clapped my hands once while standing up.

"How about this princess. You take a nap, while I take a shower. And then afterwards I'll wake you and we'll eat chicken nuggets with french fries while we watch a movie or two." He squealed over the movie with lunch but then remembered the part about going to sleep. He crossed his arms turning around.

"Nuh-uh, I don't wanna." I sighed.

"Come on princess. Just a short little nap, that's all." He whined turning back around, hugging me.

"But I'm not tired." I patted his bum picking him up and laying him on my bed, on his tummy. He pouted at me resting his head on his pillow. Yes his pillow, he has a pillow in my roo- wait did I just say tummy? I meant stomach not... whatever. I took the dummy from the nightstand and pushed it between his lips. He sucked on it looking at me wide eyed. I kissed his forehead.

"I'll be back with your bottle of milk." I quickly ran downstairs and made an actual bottle of milk, then I entered it in the microwave for like 15 seconds. One of the maids walked in and I smiled.

"Perfect, I need your help with something."

"Yes Mr. Horan. How may I assist you?"

"Well I was wondering if you could maybe make some chicken nuggets and fries. Make enough for two people though, alright?" She nodded, smiling.

"Does this have to do with the cutie that's fast asleep in your room?" I furrowed my eyebrows. Who's in my room- oh Nathan. I nodded.

"Maybe." I ran back upstairs, bottle in my hand. When I entered my room, all I saw was my princess fast asleep. Guess the maid was right about two things. Nathan is cute and he's fast asleep. I put the bottle down and covered Nathan with the blanket, then stripped my shirt off and entered the bathroom to take a quick shower.

- time skip -

When I got out of the shower, towel wrapped loosely around my waist I saw my princess still asleep but with his arse up in the air. I smirked my inner pervert - it's funny because I'm always a pervert - coming out as I went over to Nathan. I slowly took the blanket off of Nathan and pulled of the gown thingy. Thinking about what I wanted to do I quickly run downstairs - yes in just my towel - and took out a lot of thin carrots with long leaves out the fridge.