(CYHMH) #2: Home is where the heart is

Summary: Harry has a lot of firsts and Liam wants to give his little family something special.

•*•*•

Harry was becoming a curious little thing and Loki was his fluffy partner in crime. It was actually a bit uncanny how in sync they both were, whenever Harry became too flustered and pat his ears for his aids to be turned down Loki would act as his own ears immediately maybe two weeks into having him in the house.

Liam and Louis both researched about hearing dogs and it was perfect, they could train Loki themselves. It provided a bit of security and more peace of mind, whenever Louis was washing dishes or cleaning, Loki would stick to Harry and nudge him up when Liam was at the door much like he was doing now.

Louis stood by the living room and watched Harry scramble to get up while Loki nudged his little bottom with his nose tipping him the right way when he would totter over too much to one side. He still had yet to master how to stand up by himself without falling over or using Loki as his much too willing pillow.

Louis continued to watch Harry use the couch to try to stand and did! Before he leaned over too far to the right and Louis jumped to catch him.

"Good job Hazza! You stood all by yourself! Dada is going to be so proud of you." Harry beamed at the compliments and gave Louis a slobbery kiss holding his face with his tiny hands.

Liam cooed at the sight before himself glad he managed to slip in unnoticed so he could snap a picture that was definitely going to be his new wallpaper. Loki yapped and pawed at Liam's feet, "What? Did you want to be in the picture too?". The puppy whined catching everyone's attention before Liam picked him up and made his way over to kiss his husband and son.

"Trade?" Liam whispered laughing a bit to which Louis rolled his eyes at.

"Dada!" Harry proclaimed and threw himself towards Liam before Louis could properly hand him over.

"Whoa there Harry, don't hurt yourself." Harry wiggled until Liam gave him a proper cuddle and started to hum a familiar Disney tune.

"Want to tell Dada what you did today bug?" Louis asked wiping away the little bit of drool Harry had on his chin from his kiss.

Harry's eyes lit up, "Dada!"

"Yes baby what is it?" He pointed to himself and pointed his little feet trying to signify himself standing upright.

"Did you stand all by yourself!" Liam asked incredulously making his boy blush and nod his little head.

"Oh this means we have to celebrate, is it too late to walk to the bakery and get Harry a little treat?" Liam looked at Louis who pointed an eyebrow knowing very well that Liam knew he didn't like Harry having too many sweets before his nap.

Speaking of which, "You're home early", Louis pointed out.

"Yeah well I didn't fancy going to Miley's release without you two and I am not comfortable with Harry seeing that bit of the music industry. I'm glad she is comfortable with herself but I am not quite fond of her antics." Harry poked Liam's birthmark trying to get back his attention. Liam glanced back at Louis and mushed his and his sons faces together whispering at Harry to pout.