Chapter 1

Makayla 🔝

I always wondered when this cycle would end. To be beat every day by the Alphas son, whose supposed to be Alpha when he finds his mate. To be the slave of the whole pack. Im tired of it all!

I get up out of my cell and get ready for the day. I put my raggedy clothes on and head to clean all the windows in the mansion.

While i was cleaning the Alphas son pulled me making me gasp. You mutt he dragged me all the way back to my cell in the dungeon. He throws me and grabs s whip with silver wolfsbane on it.

I lay on the ground with my clothes now stripped from me. I squeeze my eyes shut as the whip hits my back.  Ive been going through this for six years and it still hurts each time. I miss the old times with my family. Now my mother and father look at me with disgust. My used to be best friend Alex beats me now.

The pack hates me all because the death of my twin sister Kayla I feel the silver burn my back. You are no longer allowed upstairs, Alex said with so much hatred in his voice. I whimper and nod. He puts silver chains on me and leaves. They never used chains on me. That's weird?

As my back hits the wall i whimper. I don't heal as fast as I'm supposed to because i never  got to shift or talk to my wolf because they forced me to drink this weird substance when i was twelve.

I fall asleep once i made myself a little comfortable on the hard, cold floor.

I look up at my twin sister Kayla who is in front of me protecting me from our father. He growls and we both whimper. His eyes are black and his claws are coming out of his fingers. He lunged and snaps my sisters neck. Making me cry. He scratches my cheek and jumps out the window. I fall on my knees holding my twin sister close to me. I hear the door open to see my mother in the room shocked.  She cries loud and pushed me roughly away from my sister. Father did it mother i cry out. She glares at me. The Alpha and father walk in. They whisper some stuff and send me to the cells. Alex comes in and kicks me saying " were not friends anymore". The Alpha, my mother and father come down and all take turns whipping my ten year old self. I cry in pain.

I wake up from the nightmare panting and sweating. I look up to see Alex standing there. His fist collides with my eye and i cry in pain.

You know Makayla I used to love you before you killed your sister. Now look at you your a worthless piece of trash who should just die, Alex snarls. I look up at him with my dull brown eyes. He pulls my hair and slams be against the hard floor.

Please Alex stop, i beg losing conscious. He keeps going. Tomorrow is my eighteenth birthday i don't want you ruining it. He said while slamming my head still. He kept slamming my head until I went unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First chapter! Tell me what you think
So far. Vote and comment. Cover made by peeta_4_ever