Chapter 13

Kylie's POV:

"Alright, alright. Let's make a deal." said Demetri once he had finaly finished commiting the most horrid crime in history. I was desprate to get away. However, he still had me pinned down, so I knew I had to be a good little girl if I wanted to get out of this without my stomach exploding from MORE laughter.

"I'm listening." I said. He smirked. Uh-oh, this can't be good!

"If I were to somehow release you by accident, I'll let you go get ready and change and then, you come to Club Karaoke and sing a song for us without hesitation or complaint." he whispered into my ear so that only I could here. I wa sthinking of a good way to get out of this one, but when I couldn't think of anything, I decided to change the topic.

"Why are we whispering?" I asked. He looked over to something on the right side of me. I followed his gaze to where Felix had Alec pinned to the ground a few meters away.

"I don't want Felix to hear, and don't change the topic!" he whispered back.

"Why can't Felicity hear? I thought you to were on the same team! And why would you "accidentaly" let me go?" I said suspiciously. He has to be keeping something from me!

"We are on the same team. Don't get me wrong, I'm still fully on board with whole getting you to sing at Club Karaoke thing, and I inttend on making sure that's exactly what you do. However, he pulled a little prank on me last week, and, well, let's just say I own him back. I figured this is about the only way to do that right now. His version of the plain consists of bringing you down to the kitchen, cracking an egg on your head, dropping a bad of flour on you, and making you go to Club Karaoke like that. I however, feel like being generous by letting you go. But we can't let thet egg go to waste now can we?" he explained. I was shocked. Was Felix acctualy gonna do that to me just because I gave him a girly nick name? If he wants to play that game, I say game. On. Two can play that game.

Then Demeter's last sentence registered in my head. I felt my body stiffen and then go rigid at this. He must've seen the horror register on my face, for then he spoke again.

"Don't worry! I meant I was going to crack the egg on his head! Not yours! That's part of my revenge." he said with an evil smirk on his face. I instantly relaxed. I'd hate to be Felicity right now!

"I thought you wanted to get revenge on me two though!" I said still unsure of his plan.

"Well I did, but I know your dad would kill me, plus, it's your first day here. Besides, I think tickeling you to death and forcing you to sing at a karaoke club is enough. Unless you think more is in order....." he said.

"On no! No, no! I think that's perfect punishment!" I said.

"But remember Kyle, next time I won't be so lenient." he said. I nodded my head vigorisouly to show that I understood, completely ingnoring the fact that he called me Kyle insted of my real name.

"Now, pretend to flip me off of you and run to your room. Once you get in, lock the door and put something heavy infront of it." he whispered, leaning to one side so I could flip him easier, and that is what I did. I flipped him to my left, got up, and ran to my room like my life depended on it. In the middle of trying to save my life, I realized something.

  When Demeter said "go get ready and change" what did mean? Go have a shower and get changed into a different pair of clothes? Okay well one, I don't know where the shower is, two, is he inferring that I smell? He wants to go there? Well two can play at that game! And three, I don't know where all my stuff is at the moment! But I couldn't do anything about it now, not while my life was on the line. I could tell if I stopped to ask someone anything, I'd be dead meat.

  So I ran through all of the halls until I found the hallway that I recognized as the one I was led down earlier with Jane, Alec, Demeter, and Felicity on our way to my supposed "suite". Once I found the wooden door, I let out a sigh of relief and turned the nob.

  For what felt like hours, I stood there in shock. I couldn't move. This room was perfect. This room was everything I've ever wanted for my room to look like. This room was my dream room. This room was MY room.

  It was HUGE! The walls were panted a beautiful aqua blue with black poka dots while the furniture was a flawless white with not a speck of dirt anywhere. the floor was made up of a light beige colored wood while a big crystal clear chandileer hung from my ceilling in the middle of the room. In one corner was a king sized bed with a fuzzy, black comforter and a white bedframe with white, fluffy pillows. Leaning against the wall at the end of my bed was a long white dresser with a big mirror sitting on top without a scrath or a finger print printed onto it.On the other side of the room was a white bookself filled to the brim with books I knew I'd love, and a comfy looking black chair with a white lamp. On one of the walls there was a huge window with a door that let to a balcony. There were two other doors in the room which matched the wooden floor, along with the door I'd come in from.

  Snapping out of my little obssesive trance, I walked over to one of the wooden doors, and opened it to find a huge bathroom. The bathroom pretty much matched my bedroom except for the fact that the bathroom floor was made up of stony like tiles. It had a gigantic shower with a bench built into it.

  Remebering Demeter's intructions from earlier, I quickly ran out of the bathroom to the door I first entered my room through, and quickly took the comfy looking chair, and moved it infront of the door. I locked the door justto make sure nobody could get in, and then went back into the bathroom where I locked that door aswell, turned on the water for the shower, stripped, and jumped in to the shower, letting the warm water relax my muscles and carry away all of my stress with it as it flows like a river down my body erasing any dirt in it's path.