Chapter 11

Kylie's POV:

"And now, for your bedroom suite!" said Demetri all dramatic like. He, Alec, and Felix started to drum roll on a wall on the opposite side of the hallway to my door which would lead me to my new room. I turned to Jane who stood beside me with her arms folded across her chest, giving her an are-they-really-doing-this-right-now look. She just rolled her eyes at the boys and shrugged. I turned back to the boys, rolled me eyes, and walked up to the door. I was about to turn the door knob when an ice cold hand grabbed my wrist with a firm grip. I looked up to see who it was attached to, to find it was attached to Felix. I gave him a questioning look, but he just stared right back at me. I try to pull my hand away which resulted in him tightening his grip. What is with this guy and grabbing me?

"Hey! Paws off, Felicity!" I said, but he didn't move. Alec startled me by coming up to us and ripping Felix's grip from my wrist, and might I say, he looked MAD. Felix just ignored him and gave me a confused look.

"Felicity?" he asked.

"Your new nick name!" I explained. He glared at me while Demetri and Jane smirked and tried to contain their laughter. Even Alec was starting to look a little amused.

"You decided to give me a girly nick name why?" he asked. I could tell I was getting on his nerves.

"Well it's not like I was gonna give a manly nick name to someone as girly as you! I mean, you've just got a girly vibe! Don't worry! It's nothing to be ashamed of!" I said. The other three burst out in laughter. If looks could kill, I'd of been killed about ten THOUSAND times in a minute with the one cold glare Felix (or should I say Felicity) sent my way.

"But hey, if you don't like that one, I could always call you Felice, or Felicia, or Fi-fi, or Fe-" I started, but was interrupted by a low, almost inhuman growl. ALMOST. I looked around to see where the noise had come from to see that Demetri, Alec, and Jane we're staring at Felix with warning/dirty looks on their faces. It took me a moment to realize that the growl must've come from Felix. I slowly looked back up to him to see glaring at me with an even colder look on his face, if that was even possible! I guess his weakness was people calling him a girl, because as soon as I saw his face, I could tell I had just crossed the line. He took a step towards me, and instinctively, I took a step back. This repeated itself a few more times before I looked to the others for help. Demetri and Alec tried to hold Felix back, but Felix was stronger than they were. I could already tell he was going to win, so I ran. I sprinted down the halls as fast as I could. I got lost at one point, and just started roaming around until I found something I recognized.

I realized I was just outside the huge, brilliant, book filled library that Jane had told me held a copy of every book ever written. Apparently they pre-order any and every book coming out in the ENTIRE WORLD!!! And if you thought that was a lot, they then proceeded to ordering every book in EVERY language!!!!!!! This library must hold the record for biggest library in the world!

If I was just outside the library, then that means if I took the next left, then three right turns, I should find my father's office. I knew I was running out of time, and I couldn't stay here, so I ran as fast as I could in my father's office's direction. As I turned to take my first right turn, I ran into a hard surface and fell on my butt. Since when is there a wall there? Really Kylie? You ran into a wall? Wait to go! Maybe you should look where you're going! But I could've sworn that wall wasn't there before! I started to get up, when I looked up to see Felix standing in front of me with a smug smile on his face. When did he get there?!!! There was an evil glint in his eyes that made me scoot as far away as possible from him as the hallway would allow before backing up into a wall.

"And so we meet again." he said. I put on my innocent face, as I knew he couldn't resist it.

"Why, hello there, Felicity! Long time, no see! How are you?" I said as if our encounter from moments before had happened before, hoping he'd forget he was upset with me. I slowly stood up on both feet. Instead of answering me, he took another step forward.

"You know, I more than willing to compromise and put all of this behind me if you are." I said. He looked as if he was considering this. That's a good sign right?

"Just state your price." I said. He thought about this for a while. I hope his price isn't too bad!

"Come to a karaoke club with me." he said. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"The others can come too if they want to. Just one song!" he said. There was NO WAY I was going to sing at a karaoke club! No! Not gonna happen! Nope! Noperoo! NEVER gonna happen!

"Are you crazy?!!!!!" I said.

"No, I'm Felicity. You asked for her, so you got her. I thought you of all people would know and understand that." he said, smirking.

"Okay, let's get one thing straight. I'M NOT GOING!!!!!!! I can't sing and I don't plan on embarrassing myself within the first week of living here! Nope! Not going to happen! No way!" I said.

"It's not that you can't sing, it's that you won't! I've heard you! Besides, if you get embarrassed, it makes up for embarrassing me! Except you shouldn't get embarrassed because you're really good!" he said.

"Yeah, maybe compared to you! I'm NOT go-" I was cut off by the sound of feet hitting the marble ground. I looked around Felix to see Demetri and the twins heading our way. Demetri gave me an apologetic smile which I assumed was for letting Felix go earlier. I ignored them and looked back to Felix. However, I couldn't ignore the burst of happiness and warmth that swam through me to have Alec only a few feet away from me.

"You guys coming?" asked Felix.

"Where?" asked Demetri.

"Club Karaoke. Kylie's going to perform for us." replied Felix.

"You sing?" asked Jane with renewed interest.

"Oh, yes she does! We've heard her! We've got ourselves a little song bird here, guys." said Demetri.

"No! No I don't. I'm a terrible singer!" I protested.

"Don't kid yourself, Kyle! You're one of the best singers I've ever heard!" said Felix.

"Kyle? Let me guess, my new nick name?" I asked.

"You catch on fast!" said Felix scarcastically.

"I'm not going." I said crossing my arms across my chest.

"Oh, yes you are!" he said.

"No, I'm not." I said.

"I don't know... You kinda dug your own grave with this one, Kylie. I have to agree with Felix." said Jane.

"I think this could be fun!" said Demetri. I looked to Alec as my last resort.

"C'mon guys, she doesn't have to if she doesn't want to!" said Alec in his dreamy voice.

"Alec, you're only saying that because she's your ma-, younger cousin and you feel protective of her." said Felix.

"C'mon, Al. Let us have some fun on our first day with our new cousin! Please?" said Demetri. Jane was giving him pleading eyes. This is terrible! I knew he couldn't resist his sister's look! He was a total softy when it came to her! He turned back to me and gave me an apologetic smile, which I found extremely cute for some unknown reason.

"I guess it's a lot better than some of the other stuff he could've made you do for his forgiveness." said Alec. I had to agree with him on that one.

"Yeah, I guess bu-" I got cut off.

"Great! I'll go talk to Aro!" said Felix.

"No! I didn-" I started.

"I'll go with you!" said Demetri.

"Guys, I-" I started again but they were already gone.

"Well I guess now you HAVE to sing." said Jane.

"Well it certainly doesn't look like I have much of a choice, that's for sure." I said.
...........................................................................................................................................

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Another chapter! Yay! Hope you've enjoyed it! You guys are all absolutely AMAZING!!!

Don't forget to vote, follow, add, share, and comment! Any ideas are welcome! Byeeeeeee!