[47] - Chilling Romance

CHAPTER 47

Chilling Romance

"Welcome to the beach house, Ma'am, Sir. Enjoy your stay." -bell staff

"Thank you." -RJ. As a token of gratitude, we gave him a tip. 

The moment he left the house, I immediately called dad. Ok, let's have a serious talk to clear things out. 

"Who are you calling?" asked RJ.

"Dad. Sino pa ba?" Naiinis ako eh. Look, I know it's not a big deal but for me it is. I just hate being lied to when it comes to matters like this. Hello, I just want some privacy?

"You don't have to." he grabbed my phone. What the? What's wrong with him?

"Give me that!" I tried to reach my phone from his hand. But I can't, ang tangkad nya masyado. Naaalala ko tuloy nung nakipag-agawan din ako ng susi sa kanya. Tsk. 

"RJ! Give my phone back!" I jumped to reach it. Hindi ko talaga kaya! Argh! He's pissing me.

"I swear! I'm gonna kick your a--" I was stunned when he draw his face closer to mine. As in sobrang lapit na magkatapat ang mukha namin. Napaatras ako ng konti. 

"I dare you..." he said while his gaze slowly focused in my lips. Omygad. Is he seducing me with that look? I hate it when he does this. Minsan, hindi ako nakakapagpigil. Parang gusto ko syang halikan at yakapin. Pero NO! Excuse me, I shouldn't be the one taking the inititative. He's the guy, it should be him.

I just glared at him and headed to the kitchen. I'm thirsty. 

"Maybe tito doesn't want us to be pressured that much. That's why he chose to let us stay in a resort." ganun? I don't think that this trip is pressuring or somewhat stressful? Designs and furnitures lang naman ang gagawin.

I opened the refrigerator. And I was surprised! This is cool. There are various types of drinks. May water, juices, milk and...beers. I grabbed two bottles of water. Of course, the other one is for him. Ang sweet ko noh? Kahit inagaw nya phone ko. 

I went back to the living room. I saw him lying in the sofa at ease. Jusko ang lalakeng ito. Parang walang kaproble-problema? Wala man lang ba syang napapansin during the whole trip? Kasi ako meron eh. Kanina pa talaga. That's why I wanna call dad! 

"Oh." I dropped the bottle of water in his tummy. 

 "Thanks." 

I sat in a single sofa near him.

"Look, just give me my phone back, ok? I told that I'll give him a call when we arrive." oh please, RJ. Sana madala ka na sa sinasabi ko.