Chapter 13: Wavy Emotions

My family is coming home in a couple of days and I can't wait, yet I want them to stay a little linger with Auntie Dolores and her new baby. She probably talked a lot of shit_ about me since I wasn't there to respond back. I would usually snap at her because she is so judgmental and rude. Before she moved back to Puerto Rico, she had a good life. An education and a good job. Then she met her baby father Ricardo and he got her pregnant before he was jailed and she moved to Puerto Rico to get away from him. Now she's trying to tell me that I'll end up in prison for all the things I do. I have a mother, I don't need your miserable ass_.

But that's not what I wanted to focus on. It was July 4th and it was going to be a hot ass_ day. I didn't know what I wanted to do yet but early in the morning, Isaac called me.

"Yo'" I said getting out of bed. I fixed my boxers and walked to the bathroom almost sliding on the tile with my socks on.

"You going?" he asked me.

I made a face, "Yes, I'm going to the bathroom. Are you watching me?" I asked him.

"Nah, son. I mean are you going to Tiffany's pool party?" he asked me.

"Tiffany? The girl who has like brown hair and hazel eyes? Or he one with the red hair?" I asked him.

"The brown hair. The good looking one." he said. I nodded.

"Oh, I didn't know she was having a pool party." I said using the bathroom and then washing my hands.

"Yeah, she invited you on Twitter. She mentioned a whole bunch of people." Isaac said.

"Oh, then I guess I'll go." I said. "Text me the address and the time." I said.

He got off the phone with me and I started brushing my teeth. My phone vibrated and it was Isaac with the time and address. I left the bathroom and went down stairs to find something to eat. I just made waffles and some bacon because I didn't feel like eating a lot which is opposite to how I usually am. I love eating and can clean up a plate stacked high of food within 30 minutes. I need me a girl who can cook and throw down. That'll make me marry her in a minute.

Tiffany. I talked to her a couple of times. She waved to me a lot in the halls and gave me hugs but she's not my friend really. I started thinking more about who she hangs with and I realized that her and Heaven were close friends. So that means she is going to be at the party for sure. I haven't seen her since the last day of work. And that was over a week ago. I don't even want to see her.

She'll probably bring Kyle with her anyway. She seems like the show off type.

"Why am I thinking about this hoe_?" I asked myself out loud. No answer. I probably just dislike her so much that I keep remembering reasons why I don't. As I tried to think of more reasons why, I realized I didn't have a lot of solid ones.

The party started at 6 and ended at 12 which seemed a little too long to be a pool party but I didn't mind. I partied for much longer than that.

I pretty much bummed around for the whole day until I decided it was time to get ready. It was seven something which means that party started about an hour ago. But, I never go early. It feels weird. I took a quick shower because you can't be going to a party smelling stink, even though you'll be in a pool. I brushed my hair down a little bit and looked through my closet for my swimming trunks.

I found the ones I bought in the beginning of the summer. They were blue with black palm trees and a black beach setting towards the bottom. I put on white tank top that I could take off when I was ready to swim. I put on some Jordans and got some flip flops to change off into. I'll just leave my sneakers in my car. I hated driving with flip flops. I found a towel and got my keys and my phone and got into my dark red Lambo.