NEW BOOK!

I know that I said I was going to do a deeper anaylsis of Above It All but I barely got any comments so I will just tell you when the next book will be uploaded. It will be uploaded to both MIssliterati and Wattpad.

It will come out on Tuesday, November 5th at 8:30 P.M.

I willl be happy to post chapters every day but it depends on the comments, subscribes, votes, saving to your reading list and what not. This new book was complicated to write because it is all one big twist so I am not writing for just two comments, not to be picky but I want to know how everyone feels so comments and votes will be lovely.

I had so much fun writing Above It All and this is one of my favorite books that I have ever written and I love you guys sooooo much for making this so much fun for me. I wanted to make a love story that talks about how they get there not what happens afterwards. And struggles that everyone go through and how who you put yourself around can effect you. That is the overall message of the story really, love kind of came last.

SO the next book is The Understanding and it will be out once again: Tuesday, November 5th at 8:30 P.M.

SUBSCRIBE COMMENT RATE VOTE SAVE TO YOUR LIBRARY

DO EVERYTHING AND PLEASE SHARE THIS BOOK! I THINK YOU GUYS WILL FIND IT INTERESTING! TELL EVERYONE YOU CAN ABOUT THIS BOOK!