Chapter 33

----Brianna's POV----
I can't believe that I just told him my feelings and everything that I've been thinking. I've never done that before. I've never told anyone what I felt and what I thought.

When I got home my dad ask me where I went. "The park" I say. "With who?" he asks. "Weston" I say. "Oh,okay" he says.

He likes Weston way more than he does Hunter.

"Well what's wrong?" my dad asks me. "Nothing" I say,even though it's probably plainly obvious that I've been crying. "Are you sure?" my mom says when she walks into the living room. "Yeah,I'm gonna go lay down" I say and walk to my room.

Today has been a depressing day and I was really tired,which made it easier to fall asleep.
*****
I hear my alarm go off and I immediately sit up.

Thinking about how much I'm gonna hate today and probably most of my life,I grab a towel and walk to the bathroom to take a shower. When I get out,pick out my outfit for the day (picture above). It was still really hot outside,and I didn't want to wear sweatpants.

When I was done getting ready,I went downstairs to sit in the kitchen with my parents.

"I'm ready" I said to my mom. "Okay let me finish eating and we can go" she tells me. "Take your time" I say. "You gonna eat breakfast?" she asks. "No I'm nit hungry" I say. "Well you have to eat something" she says. "I eat breakfast at school" I lie. "Okay" she says.

"Lets go" my mom says putting her bowl in the sink and grabbing her keys. "Okay" I say walking towards the door.
******
"Bye,have a good day" my mom says before leaving the school parking lot.

Today is not gonna be a good day.

As I walk to my locker I feel people stare at me while whispering stuff. I can't exactly hear what their saying though.

I do my best to ignore them and look for Hunter,but of course with my luck,he wasn't at school yet.

I walk into my first class and sit in my usual seat. When Jayla notices me,she moves.

I can't believe she's mad at me for liking a boy,I definitely don't have a chance with now. She's such a drama queen.

I can still feel people staring at me in class, and I get more uncomfortable every second.

I can't help it. I feel tears running down my face. I run out of class looking down at the floor so no one can see me crying. I run to the girls bathroom and into a stall and start pouring my eyes out.

"Are you okay?" I hear a familiar voice ask. "Jayla?" I say in confusion. "Yeah,it's me" she says. "I thought you were mad at me" I say. "I am,but your my best friend,and I shouldn't of ever let a boy ruin our friendship"she tells me. "Yeah,it is kinda stupid" I laugh,while wiping my tears away.

Good thing I didn't wear makeup.

"So what's wrong?" she asks. "Do you not know about the pictures and videos?" I ask. "Oh yeah,I can't believe that guy had someone video and take pictures of you two" she says.

I didn't know he had someone do it,I thought people did that When Hunter came in the room and the door was completely open. I didn't even see anyone in the room with us. But I was also drunk.

"He had someone in there recording and taking pictures?" I asked. "Oh you didn't know that?" she says. "No" I say. "I was drunk,I wasn't paying any attention." "Why did you get drunk? I thought you were a good child" she asks me,laughing a little. "I saw Hunter making out with some random girl in front of me,purposely,so I got mad and wanted to forget about him" I tell her. "Oh,well let's get back to class" she says pulling me to our classroom.

I really don't wanna go to class but I have to.
*****

----Jayla's POV----
So me and Brianna are best friends again. I feel really bad for her. Especially since sooner or later her parents are gonna find out.

Since its Friday,I'm going over to Brianna's and we're gonna have a sleep over.

We get off the bus and walk to her house,which isn't far from the bus stop at all. I have to walk like a block just to get to my bus stop. Brianna only has to take like three steps.

"Brianna get in here!" her dad screams as soon as we get in the house. "What" she says walking into the kitchen,me following behind her. "Nothing,we'll talk to later,we forgot you had company" her mom says sweetly. "Okay" she says and we walk out of the kitchen.

She shows me her room and I put my stuff down. Since we didn't plan the sleepover till today,I have to text my mom and ask her to bring me some.

"If you want you can try on my clothes,but I doubt they'd fit you since I'm like three hundred pounds and your like ninety" she laughs.

"Okay,I'm sure they'll fit" I say. "Yeah,well what do you wanna do?" She asks. "I don't know,let's watch Netflix!" I say excitedly. "Okay,pick a movie and I'll be back with popcorn" she says leaving the room.

I pick Ted. I love that movie,it's hilarious.

"You pick a movie yet?" she asks,walking in a big bowl of popcorn,pop,and water. "Yeah,I picked Ted" I say. "I love that movie" she laughs. "Me to" I say.

The movie plays and I begin eating the popcorn.

Ten minutes into the movie I've noticed that she hasn't eaten any popcorn and that I've done ate half of the bowl already.

"Are you gonna eat popcorn?"I ask. "No,I don't want any" she says. "Okay" I say and turn back around to watch the movie.
*****
"My stomach hurts from laughing so much!" I say,catching my breath. "It wasn't as funny,because I've watched it before,but it was pretty funny" she says. "I think it was" I say.

Knock,Knock

"I wonder who it is" Brianna says getting up to go see who's at the door. Her parents left fifteen minutes ago,so she had to go see who it was,or I'm sure she would've waited for her parents to answer the door.

"Hey Weston" Brianna says. "Hey wanna hangout?" he asks.

I'm guessing he doesn't notice me.

"No not today I'm hanging out wi-" "Hunter? Are you serious you guys are friends again" He says,cutting her off. "No I was gonna say Jayla,and even if I was hanging out with Hunter and we were friends again that's none of your business,I'll hang out with who I want to!" she says and slams the door shut. "Gosh,he gets on my nerves" she says.

He does get annoying.

"He's just mad because you don't like him" I say. "I do he just gets too annoying sometimes" she says. "No I mean he's mad because you don't like him back the way he likes you" I tell her. "He doesn't have a crush on me,does he?" she asks and I nod. "How do you know?" she asks me.

Its obvious he likes her,plus he told me.

"One,it's totally obvious he likes you and two,he told me" I tell her. "When did he tell you?"she asks.

I feel like I'm playing 21 questions now.

"Yesterday" I say. "Oh" she says. "I can't believe you've never noticed" I say. "No I've never paid enough attention to notice" she says. "Yeah because you're to busy thinking about Hunter it my boyfr- ,I mean Devin" I say. "No way your dating Devin!" she says.

I wasn't supposed to tell anyone,but I can't keep anything a secret.

"Yeah" I say. "Since When?" she asks. "Since the day after we fought" I say. "Is that why you forgave me,because your dating him now?" she says. "That to,but I also missed hanging out and talking to my best friend" I say.

A/N: Hey! Should I end this book soon? I think I might.
Anyways I hope you liked this chapter. Vote and comment!!