Chapter 22

----Brianna's POV----
I was gonna tell Hunter last night when I was at his house,but I couldn't. Maybe if I just ignore all the post and comments then people will stop saying all that stuff. Plus I feel like if I tell Hunter it might ruin our relationship. I don't know why it would,but that's just how I feel,and I rather our relationship not be ruined because of me.

"Hey you look cayuteeeee today" Hunter says when I sit down in my usual seat in math. I can feel my cheeks getting red. He said that really loud. "You saying I look ugly every other day?" I ask Hunter. "No I meant..,never mind you know what I meant" we both start to laugh. "Yeah I do I was just playing" I reply.

After that the teacher walked in,tried to teach us,and gave everyone like five pages of homework before we all left class.

All classes are the same so I'm not even gonna tell you about what we did in them.

When third class was over it was time for lunch. I got my lunch and sat down at the table beside Hunter. That's when I remembered all the posts that said I was fat and weighed 600 pounds. I then suddenly lost my appetite. I just sat there with my hands in my lap.

"Are you gonna eat that?" Weston asked,pointing to true big tray of food. "No you can have it" I said pushing the tray towards him.

"Your not gonna eat?" Hunter asked me. "No I'm not hungry" I replied. "You sure?" Weston asked. "Yeah I'm sure" I said. "Okay" he said picking the slice of greasy pizza up and shoving it in his mouth.

After that me and Hunter walked to class hand in hand again,like we did yesterday.

Like I said before all classes were the same except for one which was the one that Hunter wasn't in. The only reason it was different is because I didn't have Hunter in there beside me.

----Weston's POV----
I feel bad for Brianna. I've seen all the post on her Twitter and the things people are saying about her are terrible. I know she's had to seen them by now.

Maybe I should tell Hunter what all his fans are saying about Brianna and him.

Nah he'll find out soon.

Classes sucked. They were all pretty much the same.
*****
When we got off the bus I asked Brianna if she wanted to hang out later,but if course she said no.

You know why she said no.

Because she had to hang out with her boyfriend. Again.

They hang out way to much. I wish once just once she would hang out with me. It would be awesome if she ditched her boyfriend to hangout with me. Maybe then she would realize that she should be with me instead if him.

Again today because I was bored,I walked to the park. I was hoping Brianna would be on the swing crying again so I could comfort her,but she wasn't.

I sat on a swing and started thinking about what life would be like if Brianna was my girlfriend. Life seemed a lot better.

----Hunter's POV----
I'm glad I'm spending almost every single second I can with Brianna. Usually people hate when there girlfriend is around so much,but I don't. I wouldn't know what to do if we had to go a day without each other.

I'd probably go insane. I've done got so use to spending almost all my time with Brianna that if we broke up and want even friends anymore,I wouldn't know what to do with my life anymore.

Is that sad? That basically my whole life revolves around Brianna. Not in a bad way though. At least I don't think it's a bad thing.

"Is anyone there?" Brianna said knocking on my head,snapping me out of my thoughts. "What?" I asked. "Do you wanna go to my house and eat dinner?" she asked. "Because my mom said that I have to go home right now because dinner is ready and I don't wanna leave you" she said. "Yeah sure let me go tell my mom" I said getting up. "Okay!" she replied excitedly.

"Hey mom I'm going to Brianna's for dinner,is that okay?" I asked her. "Yeah go right ahead I was just going to take you guys to McDonald's for dinner anyways,I don't feel like cooking today" she said. "Okay,bye" I said walking towards the front door,where Brianna was waiting for me.

"Okay let's go" I said grabbing her hand and pulling her out the door.

When we got to her house Brianna screamed "Can Hunter eat with us!?" "yeah sure" her mom said. "Good because I already told him he could" Bri said laughing. She has the cutest laugh ever.

A/N: I hope this was a good chapter. Vote and comment if it was