Chapter 17

A/N: This is going to be a short chapter sorry. I really miss updating this book I just haven't been able to...obviously. Lots of you have been telling me to update so here's a update. Hope you like it :-) :-P
By the way I'll update tomorrow to. I promise :-)
------------------

----Brianna's POV----
School sucked. Like always. We got lits if homework again. Why can't they just give us a break? I hate school. Just in case I haven't mentioned that before,which I'm pretty sure I have.

Right now I'm at Hunter's house sitting on his couch. He's upstairs begging his mom for her phone so we can broadcast.

I don't like to broadcast but Hunter begged me and made a pouty face when we got off the bus so I said yes. Its hard to say no when he makes a pouty face.

"Got it!" Hunter screamed running down the stairs with his moms phone in his hand. "I'm gonna laugh so hard when you fall flat on your face running down the stairs" I said to hunter. "I'm not gonna fall" Hunter said.

"Ready to broadcast?" Hunter asked sitting the phone down on the coffee table. "Yeah,I guess" I replied.

Before broadcasting, Hunter posted on all of his social media that he was going live. Then we took the picture for the broadcast.

"Hey Cuties!" Hunter said into the camera. It did make me kind of jealous but whatever I'll get over it.

"Bri sat hi" Hunter turned around and said to me. He's never called me Bri before.

"Hi" I said into the camera real shy-like. Did I mention that I don't like broadcasting yet?

Hunter turned back around a started talking to his viewers again. I didn't know he already had so many viewers or I probably would have said no.

256 viewers

I sat in the floor beside Hunter and started reading all of the comments. It was hard to read them though because there was hundreds of comments popping up at a time.

----Hunter's POV----
I cant believe there's 400 people watching me now and I have about 500 fans. It might not sound like much but to me its a lot.

"Do you see all the viewers" I turned around and said to Brianna. "Yeah. One too many" she whispered the last part to herself but I still heard her.

I decided that we would only broadcast for only about ten more minutes because I realized how much Brianna disliked broadcasting. Especially since so many people were watching. You can tell she's at least a little bit self conscious.

"Bye cuties!" I said before ending the broadcast.

"So what do you wanna do now?" I asked getting up to sit on the couch. "Um I don't know. What time is it?" "Uh it's...eight o'clock, why?" I said to Brianna. "I need to go home" Brianna replied. She didn't look very happy.

"Whats wrong?" I asked her. "Nothing I gotta go. See you tomorrow" she said walking out the door. I wonder whats wrong with her. Is it because I made her broadcast with me or is it just girly hormones? Whatever it is hopefully I'll find out tomorrow. I would text her and ask but she didn't seem like she wanted to talk when she left.