Chapter 30

Warning!: There is gonna be some smut in this chapter,not a lot though.

----Hunter's POV----
I know I shouldn't be mad at Brianna,but I can't believe she moved in already.

I guess if she moved on though then I should to.

But I can't believe she likes Devin. It made me mad when she said it. If you love someone or loved someone you shouldn't be able to move on that fast.

Maybe she didn't really love me.
******

I got off the bus and went straight home. I didn't even look at Brianna. If I would've I think I would of cried. I know I'm a man and I shouldn't cry at all,but I really miss her.

"I'm home!" I shout when I walk through the door. "Hey" my mom says. I don't bother to say hi back. I just run up to my room.

I haven't broadcasted for like three days,so I decide to broadcast today. Not for long though.

I post that I'm going live,on all my social media and the I take my picture for you now.

When I start broadcasting I see people comment things about Brianna. Some good and some bad. When I seen the bad comments I couldn't help but get mad.

"Stop saying all those rude and mean comments. All you guys say your my fans But if you were you would support me when I dated Brianna. Instead all you guys post hate and I'm sick and tired of it. You need to stop it!" I burst.

After saying that I end the broadcast. They were making mad and I couldn't stand it.

----Brianna's POV----
I watched Hunter's broadcast and I was shocked by his sudden outburst. After he stopped the broadcast I went on Twitter to see what everyone was gonna say.

When I got on Twitter I saw what Hunter posted.

'You all need to stop saying all that stuff to her. If you were my fans then you wouldn't say all that stuff. I really do love her,she's my everything. You guys are hurting her feelings and I hate to see her get hurt so all of you need to stop with the hate'

When I finish reading it I feel tears spill out of my eyes.

So he really does love me. He still loves me.

Now I feel bad for liking Devin. For more than one reason though. Because Jayla likes him and because Hunter still loves me.

I shouldn't have moved on as quick as I did and I shouldn't have told Jayla that I liked him. Now I lost two people in my life and it's all my fault.

Why do I always have to mess up things?

----Devin's POV----
I can't believe they both like me.

I'm happy that Jayla likes me. Now I know that she'll say yes if I ask her out.

But now I don't want to ask her out. If I did then they'd probably get onto a bigger fight and I don't want to ruin their friendship more than I probably already have.

----Weston's POV----
Why does she like Devin? I've known her longer. Why doesn't she like me?

"Dinners ready!" my mom screams from the kitchen,snapping me out of my thoughts. "Okay I'm coming!" I shout back to her.

I get up and walk downstairs to eat.

"What's for dinner?" I ask as.I.sit down. "Hamburgers" she says. "Yeah!" I say.

I get up and grab a plate and then fix myself a hamburger. I love hamburgers.

After I eat I go upstairs and decide to text Brianna.