Chapter 2

I wake up an hour later, to 'Perfect' by One Direction playing on the radio. Did I mention that I loooooove One Direction?....because I do.

I get up quickly and turn the volume up on the radio. "Gosh, do you really need to turn it up that loud?" My mom says turning down the volume. "Yes!" I say reaching for the radio to turn it up again.

"I give up!" My mom says shouting over the music. "Ha!" I say laughing.

"Are we there yet?" I ask my mom. "Nope" she replies. "4 more hours". "Ughhhh!" I say. I don't like long car rides!

I try to go back to sleep,hoping not to wake up until we get to our new house. But usually when I wake up from a nap I can't go back to sleep anytime soon after that. I don't know why.

I laid in the seat for about 10 minutes with my eyes closed. I opened my eyes back up, knowing I'm not going to sleep anytime soon.

----About 4 hours later----
   Finally after a 5 hour car ride with my mom, which was super boring, we pulled into the drive way of our new house. It was a big white house.

My dad opened the back of the U-haul and gave me a box to carry inside. I walked up the stairs and stopped at the door. I put the box down put my hand around the door twisting the nob to open it.

I pick the box back and sit it on the floor in the living room. I'm pretty sure it's the living room.

I don't go back outside. Instead I look around the house. It had 2 floors. On the bottom floor was 2 bed rooms and the kitchen. There was one bedroom on the left side of the kitchen and one on the right side of the kitchen. Then next to the bedroom on the left side was a big bathroom.

I walk upstairs and I see a room at the beginning of the hallway. I walk down the hallway some more and I see another bathroom. At the end of the hallway was another room which was bigger than the rest, so I guess it's the master bedroom.

I decided one of the rooms on the bottom floor would be mine so I wouldn't  have to walk up all those stairs. That would be to much work.  And the fridge would be closer. So I wouldn't have to walk so far for food.

I went into the bedroom on the left side,deciding that would be my room, and look around in it. The closets were big and the bathroom was to. But it was a little smaller than the other bathrooms in the house.

"Brianna!" I hear my dad shout. "Come and help!". "Okay I'm coming!" I replied.

I run outside and grab one of the boxes that say 'Brianna's stuff ' and carry it to my room. About 100 boxes later my mom started unpacking the boxes.

"Wanna help unpack?" My mom ask. "Sure" I say walking over to a box. Unpacking boxes took us all evening.

My dad went to McDonald's to get dinner since there was no food to cook in our house yet. When my dad got back I ate and went to sleep. I was exhausted.