"You think he wasn't telling the truth?" Murtogg whispered.

Mullroy shrugged his shoulders, he had no clue with all this pirate stuff.

*CAVE*

Crystals POV.

"Just hear me out, mate. You order your men to row out to the Dauntless. They do what they do best. Robert 's your Uncle, Fannie 's your Aunt, there you are with two ships. The makings of your very own fleet. 'Course you'll take the grandest as your flagship, and who's to argue? But what of the Pearl ? Name me Captain, I'll sail under your colors, I'll give you ten percent of me plunder and you get to introduce yourself as...Commodore Barbossa. Savvy?" Jack bargained.

"I s'pose in exchange, you want me not to kill the whelp." Barbossa frowned.

" No, no, not at all by all means, kill the whelp," Jack said, earning a death glare and growl from me, "Just not yet. Wait to lift the curse until the opportune moment. For instance...." Jack said while picking up a handful of Aztec coins, "after you've killed Norrington's men... every... last... one." Jack whispered while throwing in a coin at every word.

Will looks down at Jacks hand and his eyes widen, I frowned in confusion but Will was already looking back up.

" You've been planning this from the beginning. Ever since you learned my name." Will growled.

"Yeah." Jack shrugged.

"I want fifty percent of your plunder." Barbossa offered, ignoring Wills comment.

"Fifteen." Jack argued.

" Forty." Barbossa growled.

"Twenty-five. And I'll buy you the hat. A really big one...Commodore." Jack smirked.

'Really, Jack?!' I thought to myself in amusement. 'A really big hat? Like that'll work.'

Barbossa hesitated for a second before grinning.

"We have an accord." Barbossa grinned while shaking Jacks hand.

I stared at him, eyes wide in shock. Men were so confusing. First they're trying to kill you, and if you offer them a big hat they let up on the death threat.

Jack grinned then turned to the crew.

"All hands to the boats!" Jack ordered.

No one moved and Jack realized what he did.

"Apologies. You give the orders." Jack said bowing to Barbossa.

Barbossa just nodded and turned to his crew.

"Gents...take a walk." Barbossa grinned.

"Not to the boats?" Jack asked quietly, but I knew.

"They can't die, so they are going under the boats to attack." I explained.

"Impressive." Barbossa nodded, staring at me.

"Eyes to yourself." I growled.

Shock filled Barbossas face but he quickly took his eyes off me.

"Good job love." Jack muttered in my ear.

"I try." I answered smugly.

*BACK AT THE BOATS*

Third persons POV.

Pintel and Ragetti are dressed up in dresses and are rowing out in a boat to distract Norrington.

"Hold fire." Norrington commands.

"This is just like what the Greeks done at Troy . 'Cept they was in a horse...instead of dresses. Wooden horses." Ragetti whispered to Pintel.