Chapter seven

AN.

OMG! ITS NEARLY THE END OF THE BOOK!

I can't believe it's gotten this far!

Thanks for all of those who have voted and commented.

Don't forget that I wrote this with my friend Kai who is on Karanna32.

Me and Kai may be doing the second movie but that may be a while.

I don't own any of these characters except for Crystal.

Anyway lets get on with the book!

Yay!

Please vote or comment!

Enjoy!

~PARAS~

----------------------------------

EGHHS 7.

Crystals POV

"Will! Where's Jack!" I yelled as Will and Elizabeth boarded the ship.

"He fell behind." Will murmured.

"No! No he didn't! You're lying!" I shouted tears forming in my eyes.

"What do you mean, Jack?" Elizabeth asked.

"We came here with Jack Sparrow." Will explained.

"And why do you care so much about him?" Elizabeth asked turning to me.

"None of your business." I retorted, scowling.

I started climbing down the ladder and onto the boat that Will and Elizabeth came on.

"Crystal! What are you doing!" Will cried leaning over the edge of the ship.

"Saving Jack's sorry ass!" I called back.

"Crystal come back!" He yelled.

"NO!" I shouted.

I started rowing the boat back to the cave. I could hear Will and the crew yelling for me to come back but there was no way on hell I would leave Jack here.

As I entered the cave I saw that the ground was covered in coins. I tore my eyes away from them and focused on my task. My boat bumped onto the bank and I carefully climbed out. I could hear noise coming a couple meters away from here so I started slowly walking towards the noise. When I turned the corner I saw Jack standing there surrounded by people holding guns to him. Jack seemed to be trying to say something but he couldn't remember the word, I crept forward so I could hear what Jack was saying.

"Parlula......parlu..li.....lala......parsnip.......parsley......par partner....p..par." He stuttered.

"Do you mean parley?" I announced revealing myself.

"Yep, that's it!" Jack said happily.

He turned around to see who said it and saw me standing there smirking.

"Crystal!" Jack gasped.

"The one and only," I smiled, I turned to the others, "We invoke the right of Parley."

All of the men groaned and stuffed their guns back into their holders.

"Come on then." One sighed.

Two grabbed my arms and started dragging me towards the entrance.

"I can walked myself." I scowled, ripping my arms out of their grasps.

We walked through the cave until we came to a giant opening. When we entered the first thing I saw was treasure everywhere, I felt my skin start to itch from being surrounded by all this treasure and not being able to take any. I looked around to see Jack staring at me with amusement in his eyes.