Chapter one

AN.

Hubbanero!

If you don't no what that means, in my special way it means hi!

Well just saying that I don't own any characters in this book except for Crystal.

I wrote this with Kai who is on the username Karanna32 so this book will also be there.

I'm really bored! I'm in Japanese class and I really hate it!

*Tear tear.*

We have an assignment and its really stupid. :(

Anyway please vote or comment!

ENJOY!

~PARAS~

--------------------------------

EGHHS chapter 1

Crystal's POV.

"Dead." I stated, thrusting my sword out under Will's throat and grabbing his one blade.

"You win......again," Will announced reproachfully, sighing.

"You should actually try next time," I teased. We took one look at each other, and cracked up. Amidst our laughing, Will held out his hand. I returned my sword reluctantly.

"Good match," Will smiled, "you're really good with a sword."

"Thanks, you're not that bad yourself." I replied, smirking.

"Yes. Now all you need to do is get yourself a sword; and stop stealing all mine," Will scolded. I shrugged,

"Well, tis not my fault you have so many Lying around, it's just too convenient for me," I replied absentmindedly. As Will walked me towards the door, my mind travelled bak to my first sword. With it's hilt inlaid with silver and diamonds, it had been my prize possession; until a certain somebody had got me caught.

The sounds of heavy footfall and yelling jolted me back to reality.

"What's going on?" I asked Will, confused.

"I don't know but I'm going to find out." Will said taking out his sword and running out of the building.

I hesitated for a split second before picking up a sword and running after Will. I followed some random solider to the dock where I saw the person I never thought I'd see again standing there.

Jack Sparrow.

I cursed under my breath before hiding behind a solider so Jack wouldn't see me. I watched as his head turned in my direction and he looked me in the eye.

'Damn it!' I thought.

I watched as his eyebrows scrunched together like he was trying to remember something.

"I believe thanks are in order." Commodore Norrington said jolting Jack back to him.

Commodore Norrington extended his hand and I watched as Jack hesitantly reached his hand out as if Norrington had germs. I scoffed silently at that thought. As soon as Jacks hand touched Norringtons, Norrington grabbed his hand ruffly and pulled up a bit of his sleeve revealing the letter P that was burned into Jacks skin.

"Pirate." Norrington hissed.

All the soldiers immediately brought out their weapons and pointed them at Jack.

"Keep your guns on him men. Gillette, fetch me some irons." Norrington ordered.

I watched as Norrington turned over Jacks wrist exposing a tattoo of a bird in the flight over water.