Chapter nine

AN.

OMG! The books nearly over!

One chapter after this and then the first book is over!

Anyway, lets get on with it.

I don't own any characters except for crystal.

I wrote this with Kai on Karanna32.

Enjoy!

~PARAS~

-------------------

EGHHS 9.

Third persons POV.

Pintel and Ragetti were walking Will up to the Aztec gold.

"No reason to fret. It's just a prick of the finger, a few drops of blood." Pintel shrugged.

" No mistakes this time. He's only half-Turner. We spill it all!" Twigg roared.

"Guess there is reason to fret." Pintel laughed.

Will was pushed to the alter and Barbossa began the ceremony. Jack and Crystal entered the cave and began pushing through the crowd to get to the front.

"Beg your pardon." Jack muttered.

Barbossa held Wills head over the chest and raised his knife.

"Begun by blood..." he muttered.

"Excuse me." Jack said.

" ...by blood un -" Barbossa started.

Will looked up to see Jack and Crystal moving through the crowd nearly to the front

"Jack! Crystal!" Will gasped.

Barbossa looked up shocked and saw Jack there smirking.

"S'not possible." Barbossa gasped.

"Not probable." Jack corrected, smirking.

" Where's Elizabeth ?" Will asked.

"She's safe, just like I promised. She's all set to marry Norrington, just like she promised. And you get to die for her, just like you promised. So we're all men of our word really... except for Elizabeth who is, in fact, a woman." Jack rambled.

"Shut up! You're next." Barbossa growled.

"Over my dead body." Crystal muttered, putting a hand on her hip.

Jack smiled at this but turned back to Barbossa who was again about to split Wills throat.

"You don't want to be doing that, mate." Jack warned.

"No, I really think I do." Barbossa retorted smugly.

"Your funeral." Jack muttered.

Barbossa hesitated, he sighed and dropped the knife.

"Why don't I want to be doing it?" He asked.

"Well, because," Jack started, he stopped and pushed one of Barbossas crews hand off his shoulder, " ...because the HMS Dauntless, pride of the Royal Navy, is floating just offshore. Waiting for you." Jack explained.

*BACK AT THE BOATS*

" What are we doing here?" Murtogg asked.

"The pirates come out, unprepared and unawares, we catch 'em in the crossfire, send them down to see Old Hob." Mullroy explained.

" I know why we're here. I mean why aren't we doing what it was - what Mr. Sparrow said we should do. With the cannons and all?" Murtogg frowned.

"Because it was Mr. Sparrow who said it." Norrington replied.