The Ending

Aphmau ran to her dying boyfriend with tears falling from her eyes. Satiel looked over them with a creepy evil smile. Katelyn saw the incident and punched Satiel square in the face. His body hit the obsidian wall, and broke through.

"Aphmau," Aaron said weakly. Aphmau stared into his cold eyes. Aaron seemed happy to be dying.

"What is it?" cried Aphmau.

"I c-can s-see them." Aaron forced out.

"Who?" asked Aphmau.

"Lily, and Jacob. I can see them." Aaron smiled. "They're welcoming me." Aaron gave a little chuckle. "Guess it's my time. Listen, Aphmau, I'm leaving. Be sure to happy, okay?" Aaron said with his last breathe. He shut his eyes and then became limp. Aphmau clung unto his corpse, hoping to somehow bring him back.

"IRENE! SAVE HIM!" cried Aphmau.

Katelyn stood over Satiel with her anger in her eyes. Her fists were so tightly clinched that she felt her nails digging into her hand. She bent down and grabbed Satiel by the neck and lifted him up.

"Give me one reason, you should even live right now!" commanded Katelyn through her clinched teeth.

"There is no reason you shouldn't kill me." Satiel choked. "But do you think that my death will bring Aaron back to life. I've won, Katelyn! I got what I wanted. Aaron was my target! I only want Aphmau to suffer without her one true love." Katelyn slammed his head into the ground. Blood scattered everywhere. Satiel was now dead.

"Monsters like you should never survive." she said. She then looked to the rest. Everyone was hurdled around Aphmau holding Aaron. Katelyn felt a tear leave her eye. 

Weeks after the ambush, Aphmau would often sit outside and just stare out into the distance. She had often asked Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan to let her move out, but every time the two refused to let her leave. 

"So, has it been long enough? Can we try and ask Aphmau out now?" asked Garroth.

"No, Garroth. I told you, a heart is the hardest thing to fix. It also differs from person to person. Aphmau's heart needs a bit more time." Kenmur said. He was visiting to make sure Laurance and Garroth didn't make moves on Aphmau. He knew how she felt. When he thought Sasha died, it took him quite some time to recover.

"I'm worried about her," Katelyn said staring outside her window. She saw Aphmau sitting out there again.

"We all are, Katelyn, but there's nothing anyone can do. Even Zane is having issues getting her smile back. He even baked her cupcakes." said Travis sitting on Katelyn's bed. Katelyn looked down at her fist.

"Travis, d-do you think it was right? When I killed....him." she asked.

"Katelyn, you were angry. You weren't thinking straight." Travis replied.

"But was it the right thing to do?!" she screamed.

 "I can't answer that, Katelyn. That's a question you have to ask yourself." Travis said.

"You can be so annoying sometimes," Katelyn giggled. She leaped into Travis's arms and began to kiss him. "But I know, even if what I did haunts me forever, you'll be there for me."

"And your butt!"

"Perv" she kissed Travis.

That night, Aphmau went to bed, as she normally does, but something happened to her. It was a familiar feeling, but at the same time different. She saw a huge tree in her dream, and underneath the tree was Aaron. She ran to hug him, but he stopped her.

"I told you to be happy. It was my time, Aphmau. My misery is over. Live your life. Your time is far, far from now." He kissed her on the cheek and left with two strangers Aphmau could only guess that they were Lily and Jacob. When she woke up the next morning, she felt something she hadn't felt since Aaron's death: Happiness.

"Now, you guys can ask her out." said Kenmur. Garroth and Laurance resumed their constant fighting over Aphmau. Life went back to normal, more or less. Though Katelyn and Travis did spend much more time together than usual. ;)

THE END