After the Kiss

The girls and Vylad returned to their home after the convention and Katelyn ran immediately to her room. Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan just stood at the door laughing. At that moment, Aphmau received a text from Aaron asking her to come over. Aphmau left, leaving Vylad and Kawaii~Chan to unpack everything. Vylad volunteered to take Katelyn and Aphmau's bags to their rooms while Kawaii~Chan unpacked.

Meanwhile, in Katelyn's room, Katelyn was breathing heavily. She once again checked to see if her door was locked, which it was.  She leaned against the door, just as an added precaution. She did not want to see anyone. She needed to meditate, immediately. Just then, she heard knocks on her door.

"Who's there?" she cried out. Her breathing grew heavier.

"Vylad! You left your bags downstairs. I brought them up here for you." Vylad responded from the other side of the door.

"Oh, Vylad, thank goodness. Just leave them outside my door, I'll pick them up later." she said, hoping Vylad would leave it at that.

"Ok, if you want to talk, you know where I am." Vylad then left the bags and Katelyn alone. Katelyn sighed in relief and unlocked her door. She peeked out her door to check for Kawaii~Chan or Aphmau and proceeded to drag her bags in her room. One bag seemed heavier than she remembered. After all her bags were in the room, she returned to lock the door. She went to her bed and began to meditate.

Her mediation was soon interrupted by a muffling sound for one her bags. Katelyn grabbed one of her gauntlets and inched closer to open the bag. With one zip, the bag burst open and Katelyn punched whatever came out. It was of course Travis.

"Travis, you creep! What are you doing in my bag?" Katelyn asked.

"Hehe, I wanted to see you again." Travis answered rubbing his head.

"How'd even get there? How did Garroth, Laurance, and Dante not notice you were gone?"

"Well Dante went home with....." Travis stopped as he could see the anger in Katelyn's eyes, "SO Dante didn't notice. And Garroth and Laurance were still getting over losing Aphmau to Aaron, so their stalking him right now. And I told them since I'm not obsessed I would just take a taxi home."

"Ugh," Katelyn said as she grabbed her other gauntlet and put in on. "Come on, Travis, I need to go Nicole's house. Bring the bag you hid in. It's big enough to hide a body." Katelyn growled. Travis grabbed her arm.

"Ok, I'll go with you, even if I can do is carry a bag and look at the gorgeous butt," Travis said. He looked up to see a gauntlet ready to make contact with his face. "But first, I want something from you." Travis went in for the kiss. Katelyn at first was disgusted, but she quickly sank into acceptance. She kissed him back. 

Carefully she took off her gauntlets and use her unarmed hands to wrap around Travis lovingly. Travis wrapped his arms around Katelyn. One of Travis's hand began to descend closer to Katelyn's butt, but Katelyn made sure it stayed above her waist.

"You're such a perv." said Katelyn as she looked deeply into Travis's eyes.

"But I'm your perv."