The Search for Aphmau

Travis quickly ran home to see both Laurance and Garroth were missing. All that Travis could find was  note on the couch that read:

"Dear Dante and Travis,

We overheard Aaron saying Aphmau never made it to his house. We are out currently looking for her. If you wish to join us, our first stop is Zane's house. 

Love,

Garroth."

Meanwhile over at Zane's house, Katelyn finds a note on his door.

"Dear unwelcomed guests,

I am not home right now as my best friend is missing. I am currently searching for her. 

With hate,

Zane."

Katelyn read the note, and wondered how true it was. She still didn't know if she could trust Zane or not, but because Aphmau trusted him, she had no choice. She ran back to see if Travis had any luck with the guys. The two met in the middle of Zane's and the guys' house.

"Katelyn, my love, I have missed you so much!" yelled Travis as he came in for a hug. Katelyn punched him to the ground.

"Zane left a note on his door saying he's looking for Aphmau. What the guys?" said Katelyn after regaining her cool.

"About the same situation, out looking for Aphmau. Hey, there they are out!" Travis pointed out. Indeed a trio of guys showed up: Garroth, Laurance, and Zane.

"Katelyn, Travis! It's horrible! Aphmau's missing! It's Sprinkles all over again." cried Garroth.

"We know. Also difference is Sprinkles never went missing, Sprinkles was Aphmau, remember?" Katelyn giggled.

"Don't remind me!" Garroth yelled. Seconds later, Aaron joins the crowd.

"Anyone have any luck on finding Aphmau?" asked Aaron.

"Sorry Aaron, we've looked everywhere." Suddenly, Kawaii~Chan and Vylad exit the girls' house to join the crew.

"Hey everyone! We have a lead on where Aphmau~Senpai is!" Kawaii~Chan yelled.

"Where!??!?!" Everyone screamed at once.

"Well, I was making phone calls to all of Aphmau's favorite places, IHop, Olive Garden, the Maid Cafe. I even called some of Aphmau's contacts. There was one guy who must be foreign or something because I couldn't understand anything he said, except Apple.

"WHERE'S APHMAU!?" everyone yelled.

"Oops, sorry. Well one guy Ross said he thought he saw a guy with an awfully large bag leaving a KFC. The bag was moving as moving around as if something inside it was alive. The guy was dressed up like a chicken, he said." Vylad said.

"CHICKEN SHAMAN!" cried out Laurance.

"You know him?" asked Zane. Laurance then explained who the Chicken Shaman was and how he almost made Cadenza marry him, and how crazy he was.

"I know where he lives. He's in the next neighborhood over. Let's go save Aphmau!" said Laurance.

"If he has a purple chicken, it's probably Aphmau!" yelled Garroth. The entire crew went storming over to the Chicken Shaman's house.

Meanwhile, Aphmau had began to wake up. She struggled to free herself from the ropes, but was not helping.

"You're awake....about time!"