Attack on Warehouse

Katelyn was readying her gear for the ambush on the warehouse, when Travis walked in on her. She had found her armor and put it on.

"Katelyn, are you ready for this?" he asked.

"Yeah. I'd do anything to save my friends." Katelyn responded.

"We don't know exactly what's to expect from this guy. I just wanted to make sure you were ready." Travis said nervously.

"What's there to be afraid of?" asked Katelyn. Next thing she knew Travis had wrapped his arms around Katelyn's waist.

"I'm afraid of losing you! So one last kiss before battle?" asked Travis. Katelyn nodded and kissed him passionately on the lips. "Now how about one last butt touch?" Katelyn's fist was too fast for even Travis to see.

Later on, the team assembled. Garroth wore a large water cooler on his back and held a flamethrower in his hands. Aaron and Zane both had their swords drawn.  Katelyn carried Travis on her shoulder. Laurance had already taken his shadow knight form.

"Embracing the dark side, are we, Laurance?" chuckled Zane.

"It's for Aphmau, but if I go crazy, knock me out." The team agreed and went off to the Warehouse.

They had reached the Warehouse. It smelled as though an farm had been through. Katelyn could make out different voices in the first room. She estimated that there was two people guarding the place. She used her fiery fists and tore the warehouse a new door.

"INTRUDERS!" yelled Sky.

"WE MUST BES DISTRACTING THEMS!" yelled Barney.

Both Sky and Barney were dressed in sumo costumes holding bananas. They flailed their arms. The rescue team just stood there, confused.

"I think it's working Barney, their paralyzed with fear!" whispered Sky to Barney. 

"Theys never bes saving theirs friend Aphmau, yours girlfriends Alesa, or mys Goats which is alls throughs thata door." Barney whispered back. The rescue team slowly inched their way to the door that Barney pointed to and went through it.

"NO, WE FAILED SATIEL!" sarcastically screamed Sky.

"Yous knows Sky, yous a terrible actor." said Barney.

In the other part of the warehouse, Travis and Zane quickly took out the Ekans (the purple snakes) and free the three captives. Aphmau raced to Aaron and hugged him tightly.

"Don't let me go" she whispered to him. Alesa took Goat and left to meet with Sky and Barney. In the dark corner of the room, a slow clapping could be heard.

"Congratulations, you saved my captives. Now you can leave with you little group, can't you?" Satiel said. He snapped his fingers and a Golem appeared and blocked their exit. "Oh wait, you can't escape." he laughed.

Katelyn tried punching the wall, but to her amazement the wall was made of obsidian. As for the Golem, Garroth, Laurance, and Zane all tried to defeat it, but nothing was working. Travis was busy looking at Katelyn's butt, until he was caught. He then turned into his demon form and attempted to break the wall.

Meanwhile, Satiel drew ever closer to Aphmau and Aaron. A Scyther swooped down and divided the two. Satiel walked over to Aaron who has trying to get back on his feet.

"AARON!" Aphmau screamed as she held her hand out to Aaron. She could only stand there as Satiel pulled out a sword, and stabbed Aaron in his bare chest.