Unobtainable ~A Naruto Fanfic~

[Slightly edited - 6/22/14]

Chapter 1

This is dedicated to all_for_ nothing for showing me Wattpad and motivating me to upload my stories. :] Thanks Claire :'D

-----------X------------

        *Ring-Ring-Ring-Ri-* I slam the snooze button on my alarm clock a little harder than needed to. "Uugghhh!" I grunt, I'm not a morning person AT ALL.... -_-" I want to go back to bed sooo bad, but I know that if I do, they'll sent that creepy guy to take me to the academy...

---------Flashback------

        "Hey, hey you! Wake up!" I heard a male voice repeat over and over again, getting louder and louder. "What's you name?" he said, shaking my shoulders and waking me up from my blissful dream. My eyes opened to a man with white/silver spiky hair leaning over me. He had on a Konoha headband, and half of his face was covered by a mask.

        I was laying down on the ground- in what looked like a training field- and it was raining lightly. The sky looked gloomy, yet in a way comforting. But it sure didn't feel comfortable having this guy in front of me.... "Ummm..." I started, hoping he would get the picture and back away. Luckily he did and he even helped me get up off the ground.

        "So, who are you? You don't look familiar? Are you ok?" the man asked. He looked friendly, but it didn't help me feel less awkward from the situation.

        "Yeah, thank you. My name is... N-Nakayama, Kimiko" I stuttered, almost forgetting my name... *That's strange* I thought to myself. *Why can't I remember...?*

        "Ok Kimiko... My name is Hatake, Kakashi. You're not from here, are you? I can tell..." he went on, answering his own question. The way he slightly closes his only visible eye while he thinks made me feel out of place.

        "I... I don't know" I admitted, looking down. I've never really like the feeling of ignorance.

        "Hmm... Ok. Let's take you to the Hokage, he can help you out" he said smiling. "Follow me!".

        As we made our way to the Hokage, I noticed that the village was HUGE! *I'm soooo going to get lost* I thought to myself, overwhelmed. 

        When we finally got to the Hokage's building, Kakashi knocked 3 times, then entered when we heard a old man's approval of: "Come in".

        "Third Hokage, on the way back to report on my mission, I found this girl. Nakayama, Kimiko here", he gestured at me, "fainted on the training ground. She claims that she can't remember where she's from, so I brought her here for your evaluation". Kakashi said calmly, while on the other hand, I was sweating of nervousness. *Good thing that I was still wet from the rain outside, they won't be able to tell the difference*

        "Hmm... I see..." pondered the old man. "Let's go over some basic information before I let you stay here in Konoha while we find out more about your past" he said, with a warm smile.

------End of Flashback---- 

        I rolled out of bed and lazily walked towards the mirror to look at myself. My long, natural dark red hair was somewhat neat, and my light blue eyes looked tired as ever. "I don't want to go to the academy..." I whined out loud, knowing no one can hear me- mainly because no one else lived with me. For once I appreciated the dark tones my room gave me in the morning. Having the walls painted a night blue color sure is relaxing... maybe to relaxing... I could just rest for a while on my be- NO! I have to go to the academy! >:/

        Of course, I had to follow the Thirds rules if I wanted to stay in this village- and I did, because I had nowhere else to go- so that meant attend the academy in a week of my staying. I put my hair up in a high ponytail and got my bangs out of the way to brush my teeth and wash my face. I didn't feel like taking a shower, seeing as I already took one the night before. When I was done, I put on my close, which consist of a white dress that hugs me and stops at mid thigh, knee-high boots, black cutt-off gloves, and a fish net undershirt (A/N: look at picture at side). When I'm absolutely ready, I headed to the academy, which was only a 10 min walk, give or take :)

        On my walk, I noticed that the village was so peaceful! I saw small children playing together in groups, their parents trying to calm them down, sales men calling out their 'unbeatable' prices, and people just casually strolling by. Some by themselves, some with relatives or friends, all enjoying the nice temperature outside. I knew I was!

        When I entered the academy and started getting closer to my homeroom, my stomach started getting butterflies, but I ignored it, paying more attention to my surroundings. Obnoxiously oud kids were holding conversations in the halls, some were reading, some were entertaining themselves with their hair or clothing. After a while, kids began heading inside classrooms, meaning school was about to start. *Oh please don't let this day suck!* I prayed.

        As I started to enter my homeroom class I saw that at one entrance two girls were shoving each other to go in first. One had long blond hair up in a high ponytail, and another had long, lose pink hair. I decided to avoid that door and used the other one because they both looked like they were ready to throw fists 0.o

        I walked over to my homeroom teacher, who had brown hair pulled up in a high ponytail and a scar across his nose. He introduced himself as Iruka and welcomed me to the academy. "Ok, quiet down class!" Iruka-Sensai practically yelled. The class obeyed, but stayed in their place. "Hmmm... Kimiko, you can go sit in the only seat available. Right over there, he pointed towards an empty spot. The moment the words left Iruka's mouth I heard a unison of high pitched gasps. To be honest, it annoyed me a little, but no more than ''NO! She is not touching my Sasuke!'', "But I wanna sit there!'', "No fair!". "Look at her hair color... Weirdo!". I hate it when people talk about other people like property, and most of all... when they talk about my hair! -_-"

        I turned around to see who the so-called "Sasuke". It was pretty obvious seeing as there were a group of girls crowding him, yet he seamed oblivious to the flying hormones surrounding him. It then became apparent why they surrounded the boy. Raven haired and onyx-colored eyes, with light skin paired with a ''cool'' expression on his face. Not going to lie, he was attractive, but I didn't see it as anything to obsess over... *Why me??* I whined :/

        As I made my way up to the opened seat it felt as if all eyes were on me, but I stayed calm and carried on. I put my stuff on my desk and looked forward for the rest of the class. The entire time I could hear whispers about Sasuke, my hair, and complaints about hunger. On top of that, I could feel Sauske's onyx eyes watching me, as if I would jump at him at any given moment. Once he relized that I didn't plan on doing so, he glared at me. I knew my animated vain of annoyance was visible on my forehead -_-" *Super Kimiko, first day and you already found drama!* - anime face drop- v.v

-----------X----------

Hoped you liked it :] Sorry it's sorta boring, but I've never been good at setting up a beginning D: I'll try better next time :)

Comment, vote, fan? And the first person to comment, I'll dedicate the next chapter to them ;)

Thanks for reading and sry for grammar mistakes :3