Chapter 11 HEAT

"Damn baby that hurt." He said as he buttoned up his pants. "Jane never marked me. I am glad you did." he said as he kissed her cheek.

"Well I am glad your happy with it, but please I know you love her but for me please don't tell me about right after we have sex. I am not mad but my wolf... well" she looked down picking up her torn panties from the floor.

"Shit, I am sorry. I wasn't thinking." He said pulling her to face him. "Forgive me?" 

She looked into his eyes "Yes of course." She said smiling at him. "You could really smell me from your office?" She asked.

"Yes, Would you tell me what you were thinking about  that aroused you so?" He asked looking in her eyes.

"You, and every time you have touched me. And next time I have some more to think about." She smiled and walked away.

He watched her retreating back and shook his head. Not even Jane made him feel this way. This woman just walked away from him like he wasn't the Alpha. No one ever does that to him. Not even other Alphas. Most fear him to much to turn their backs on him. He was intrigued. She is perfect. His wolf said.

Silas walked back to his office not answering his wolf. On his way there he came across Dara sitting alone. "Why are you here all alone?" He asked her.

she looked up at him and just stared.

"I know you speak now. You can speak to me you know." He told her

"This is where they left me alpha." she said in her tiny voice.

"Who left you here?" He asked

"The kids. They don't want to play with me so they leave me places." She said with a tear rolling down her cheek.

He rubbed her tear away and picked her up in his arms. "Come on. I heard you have a new friend here." He said walking down a hall.

"Phoebe." She beamed.

"Yes Phoebe." he said sitting her on the counter in the kitchen and reaching for cookies. Giving her one and taking one for himself.

"I love her. She treats me nice and plays with me. She taught me something." Dara smiled big.

"She did. What did she teach you?" He asked her

"Well can you give me that cup and help me turn?" She asked.

"Sure." He said looking at her. He turned her the way she wanted to be and she started playing. She clapped and played with the cup and started to sing. 

"I got my ticket for the long way round two bottle a whiskey for the way and I sure would like some sweet company and I leaving tomorrow wha-do-ya-say? When I'm gone when I'm gone your gonna miss me when I'm gone your gonna miss be by my hair your gonna miss me everywhere oh your gonna miss me when I'm gone.'

Phoebe walked in the kitchen and grabbed a cup and sang with her.

When they had finished the song Silas smiled at Dara "Absolutely beautiful. I did not know you could sing like that." He told her picking her up and putting her in a chair. With a glass of milk and more cookies.

"I didn't know she just taught it to me with the cups." Dara told him taking a bite of cookie.

song on the side...this is what my daughter does behind me while I am trying to write most love scenes...lol. just thought I would share.