"Chapter 4"

Black clouds filled my vision.  A distant voice sounded, screams and laughs as well.  "Athena...  Calm down, now."  

My vision cleared as I took my surrounding in.  Everyone had a look of horror written upon them.  I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at what they were starring at.  My hands were wrapped around Maddie's throat.  

I gasped and sccuried off her, as if a timid animal.  The orginal olive color of my skin was covered in a deep red.  

I looked around.  Everyone looked at me in disgust, some in approval, and some in disappointment.  My feet took off towards the two doors.  The heels weighed me down,  I kicked them off as fast as I could.

The forest was soon coming into eyesight.  I sighed and picked up my pace.  When I felt security, I stopped running.  'Great job, Sage.' I spat at her angrily.  She whimpered.  I noticed her restlessness and my heart thudded in pain.

Found it. The cold zipper to my dress pressed against my back.  I unzipped myself.  I was fully naked.  The bones in my body cracked, rearranging themselves into another form.

I stood upon four paws.  My guilty heart spoke to Sage.  She understood and whimpered in gratitude, taking off in full speed.  The night drew by slowly, my name was called countless times.  

Sage soon became tired and settled behind a waterfall.  The water pounded against the rocks, hoping to break them.  

I awoke, surprised to see a pair of clothes deep into the cave.  I dressed in them, thanking God for them.  Somehow, I found an opening between two rocks, I crawled through it. 

The Sun greeted me a hello and I smiled.  

Athena...

Athena...

Athena...

Athena, this is not who you are, become you.  Kill.  Kill it.  A voice drew back from my hearing range with each word spoken  A chill sent shivers down my spine.  I growled lowly.

The wind blew,  catching my hair along with it.  My original hair color brown, had slowly turned the color I had seen upon my hands the evening before, red.   (watch the video for full effect)

My mind raced, along with my heart.  Do it.  Smell it.  Feel it.  Kill it.  A rumbled erupted from my chest.

The smell attacked my senses, I longed for the smell, it wasn't sexual desire, no, this was evil desire, thirst.  That's all it took for me.  I want it.  My feet soared into the air, they dangled when my hands caught the tree branch.  A man with a gun.  He looked afraid.

My stomach smiled in delight.  

He turned at my presence.  I smiled slyly, pushing the gun away from my.  My hands found a way to his neck, pushing him into the air.