The Babysitter

[HEY GUYS THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER YET, IT IS REALLY INTERESTING, DONT FORGET TO VOTE]

[+5 VOTES, +5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER]

Nothing really happened after that. Harry didn't reply that night so I forgot about it and went to sit next to the kids on the couch. They put a movie but I don't remember which one it was, I was too distracted thinking about what happened with Max, and what could have happened if I hadn't stopped him.

What I do remember is that they couldn't stop laughing every few minutes they just broke out laughing. I really enjoyed listening to them, it made me feel a lot better. By the time the movie ended I asked them if they wanted to eat dinner but they were already asleep.

I carried Little Harry to my bed and then Rosy. Rosy woke up while she was in my arms and said "Thank you" with the sweetest voice and then she went back to sleep.

I was pretty tired too. I stepped into the kitchen grabbed a packet of Oreo cookies and a glass of milk. I sat on the couch and put the milk and the cookies on the table.

I grabbed my phone and checked Harry's account.

@Harry_Styles: Just saw a guy riding a bike and playing guitar at the same time. No hands.

I thought that was really cool. I can't believe I'm going to meet this person in less than 24 hours. I don't know how I'm keeping it together. I guess it's because I don't actually believe. I mean I know it's his account. But why would Harry invite me.

I smiled at the thought that he might be interested in me, then I grabbed a cookie put half in my mouth and drank some milk.

After a few minutes the package was empty.

I was alone in the dark and I was really enjoying it, the quiet. The stillness.

**********************************

Little Harry woke me up saying he was hungry. My neck hurt and my right leg felt weird. I must have fallen asleep on the couch.

"hey, good morning"

"Good morning" Little Harry says with a big smile. It's strange because is unusual of him.

"What do you want to have for breakfast?"

"French toast" he says

"Um I don't know how to make French Toast"

"I want French Toast"

"Me too" says Rosy entering the room. "I love French Toast"

"But I..." Wait I know what I can do. I can ask Harry. He's a good cook isn't he? And it's a perfect excuse to talk to him. I'll ask him how to make French Toast "okay I'll make French Toast"

"Harry do you want to play in person?" Rosy asks Little Harry

"No I want to stay with Mike" he says looking at me

"What's that? In person?" I ask Rosy

"Well it's how Harry and I call it when we play, umm, acting"

"Oooh like when you imagine you are princess or a knight?" I ask them

"Yeah" Rosy laughs "but we are secret agents"

"Ohh secret agents huh? Well then let me make French Toast for my two favorite agents."

I grab my phone from my pocket and check my DMs. Harry replied!

DM with @Harry_Styles