#NathImagine

@Alexandria_TW
#NathanImagine
Enjoy! 💋 Xoxo lol! 😃

#Imagine...

You have plans with Nath to go bowling and you can't wait to play a one on one game with him. "Ready to go?" He asked you. You gave him a smile as your answer. "I'll take that as a yes!" He says. You just smile.  You get into Nath's car and he drives, it takes about half an hour or more, but you finally arrived at the BOWL-A-RAMA. Nath pays for everything, while he's paying, you try to decide which bowling shoes to wear, you finally decide and you wait for Nath and he chooses the shoes in a second. "If only he could do that when he's trying to choose a hat!" You pick a lane in the middle. "Who should go first?" You ask. "I don't know! Let's play rock, paper, scissors to see who goes first." Nath suggests. You nod your head and say, "Okay!" "Rock! Paper! Scissors!" You both say in unison as you pound your hand on your palm. You chose paper, while Nath chose scissors, so he won and he would start off first. Nath picks a red bowling ball and walks slowly forward to the lane and throws the bowling ball. He gives an intense stare at the ball as it goes down the lane. CRASH! The bowling ball knocks over all of the pins, which means Nathan made a strike. "Woo!" Nath say as he's jumping in the air with his arms up. It's your turn and you choose a orange bowling ball, you  do the same as Nath, you walk slowly towards the lane and throw the ball down the lane. You stare at the ball as it starts to go to the side and into the gutter. "Dang it!" You say under your breath. It's Nath's turn again and he gets another strike. It's your turn again and you get another gutter ball. Every time he went he either got a strike or something close to a strike, but every time you went you always got a gutter ball and if you were lucky, you would rarely knock down two pins. "I give up!" You tell Nathan an you storm out. The game was almost over, but you knew who was going to win. Nath came after you and asked, "What's wrong, darling?" You smiled a little when he called you 'darling'! "I suck at bowling and every time I play I keep getting worse than before!" You inform him. "That doesn't matter." He tells you. "That's easy for you to say, you did great every time." You inform him. "You didn't let me finish! I was going to say, that that doesn't matter because all I cared about was spending time with you and having fun together, enjoying each other's company. That's the reason that I wanted to go bowling, and I didn't know if I was going to be great, let alone do well. I just want to spend time with you, if that's okay with you!" He explains to you. "You're the best Nath!" You tell him as you wrap your arms around him an give him a hug; he smiles as you do this. He plants a kiss on your lips and you smile as he keeps on kissing your lips. His lips were very soft and you loves every second he kissed you. The kiss slowly descended and he said, "Now let's go get done pizza!" After he said that he kissed your cheek and you squealed as he did that. You held hands and went to back home and ordered some pizza from Pizza Hut and watched a marathon of movies together. It was the best night ever an you couldn't ask to have it any other way.

-Hope you enjoyed it! 😄😝 Sorry you barely got thus, I type slow.