Bloodlust EXTRA (Plot Info)

"Is it any good?" Jungkook questioned a soon as Jimin took the first bite into the red meat, pausing mid-bite to stare at Jungkook nervously. He nodded slowly, resuming his eating as the raven continued to stare at him.

V chuckled at the scene, amused by how happy Jungkook seemed when the human got something done in his favor. If he keeps this up, he'll end up spoiling the human. V figured, already knowing Jungkook was too soft to ever treat a human like the food source he really was to them. "Calm down brother, I think we should take this chance for a little discussion instead of pointless chit chat." V suggested as he sat down beside Jimin on the opposite side from Jungkook, making the youngest grow uncomfortable in between them.

Jungkook immediately frowned, knowing exactly what V meant. "Already?"

"The sooner the better." V simply said, making the shorter raven slump his shoulders in defeat as he got V's point but disliked the idea still.

Jimin stared at the two in confusion, not having the simplest clue as to what kind of 'discussion' they were talking about, but hoped they would explain why he was suddenly "their property".

"Jimin," V calls, catching the younger's attention. "Do you understand what happened yesterday?" He asks Jimin, eyes soft and comforting. Jimin nods slowly after thinking about it, having it clear in his head that both boys beside him, V and Jungkook, were, in fact, vampires. "Do you feel any kind of hatred towards us for doing that?" Jimin thought about it, but he realized that no, he didn't hate them. So he shook his head to the vampire, who held a knowing look. "See, that's part of a power Jungkook posseses. Every vampire has the power to compel almost any living thing, but instead of compelling you, Jungkook just kind of seduces you into doing whatever he wants, which at the very least gives you a choice. Every vampire posseses a unique power such as Jungkook's, but since a vampire's most preferred blood is a human's, most of them have evolved into basically the same thing."

"Wait," Jimin interrupted, now understanding why he's been so pascifist with everything that's been happening. "Does Jungkook's power wear off?"

V motions towards Jungkook for him to answer his own question. "Yes," The raven answers, eyes filled with guilt. "You should be back to a clear mind by tonight."

"You know, we don't usually do this." V tells Jimin as he notices the redhead's worried expression. "We normally just get what we want, erase the human's memory and leave, but this time, you came here. We can't leave you alone."

"What do you mean?" 'Is he trying to scare me?'

"He means, you need us." Jungkook cleared up. "This town may look empty, but the underground is home to all sorts of vampires. If they find out that you're staying here with us, they'll make sure you never see the light of day again."

"To be true, we don't know exactly what they do to wandering humans, but with what I've heard, it's not anything you're ready to face." V studies Jimin's clearly startled self, but knew it was only right to warn the human of what's really out there. "That's why I said you belong to us, to keep you safe."

"What's in it for you?" Jimin questioned, knowing clearly of how they were just strangers, they didn't need to care for some random human.

"What do you think?" Asked V, as if it were obvious. "Your blood, of course."

[A/N: Short, but I guess since it's just info, it must be quite boring, so I'll just make it a sneak peak. Plus, the less I write, the sooner it gets published! (Don't go by that quote, your future carrier as a writer will die) Srsly tho, its less than 700 words... Damn, disappointment]

"Actually, I think it's because you sort of look like his ex--"

"Jungkook, what the hell, shut up!"