Bloodlust (Vmin)

All of the stores were oddly locked considering they were abandoned, so he settled for the nearest decomposing building around to spend the night. The eerie town sent shivers up his spine, but that might've partially been from the cold. He took his bag and threw it in a dark corner of the empty, run down building. He wasn't tired, so he figured he could explore the place a bit more, though reminded himself not to stray too far just in case someone saw his things and decided to steal them.

He stopped shaking after a while, but he still had some kind of goosebumps crawling up his skin. It felt like someone was watching him and he turned around continuesly to search for the source of the feeling, but no matter where he looked, nothing was there. He yawned and decided he could go to sleep now, wake up early tomorrow and keep moving, as far away as he could. But right when he turned completely around, a taller male appeared out of utter nothingness in front of him, a giant smirk plastered onto his lips and an evil look glaring into the redhead's skull, which caused a loud and terrified shriek to erupt from the younger's lips.

"Don't scream, you might attract others." The male whispered in a deep voice, sending shivers up our main protagonist's spine. "That wouldn't be good for either of us, now would it?"

"W-who are you?!" The shorter questioned loudly, freaked out and wondering how the holy hell did this kid pop out nowhere.

"Call me V." He said causally, approaching the protagonist. "Now what may I call you?"

He could've sworn V's eyes turned a golden color when he uttered the words, but before he could process it, his mind went blank and answered without a second thought. "Park Jimin."

V smirked, looking down at the confused younger as they were now practically chest to chest. "Tell me Park Jimin, why are you here?" Jimin saw it again, the golden eyes. But the same thing happened and he answered right away.

"I don't like my life in the city. I came here to build a new one, even if it meant never seeing anyone ever again." His voice was monotoned, which he never expected to do, but he was interrupted before he could ask.

"Hmm? Really? Well, I'm afraid you've made a mistake." V said sadly, eyes filled with mock pity. "Now you'll have to stay here for the rest of your short, pathetic life with me." It wasn't a question and it wasn't an order, it was a statement, as if he wasn't going to force Jimin to stay but knew the he would anyway.

"Wha--No! Stop what you're doing!" Jimin protested, pushing V away. "That thing with your eyes!"

V scoffed as Jimin ripped his hand away from him when he tried to reach for it. The redhead tried getting away from V, but the taller held him in his place by the waist. Jimin was actually scared of how much physical strength the older had over him, making him panic. "Calm down." V spoke, noticing the younger's behavior. "Look into my eyes-"

"N-no!" Jimin refused immediatelly, knowing what V was about to do. "You're gonna do that eye thing again! I don't know how you do it, but I don't want that--!"

A tight grip on his chin cut him off, turning his head to face the frustruated brunette. "Look at me." V commanded, his eyes didn't turn golden, but instead turned completely dominant over the younger, who's eyes watered in fear and lips shut tight. "See? I didn't do anything. Now calm down, I won't kill you." V attempted to reassure, but that just made Jimin's trempling lips let out a scared whimper that confused the older.

A disappointed sigh echoed throughout the room, making both boys turn to the source of sound. "Seriously brother, no wonder you don't have partner. You have absolutely no idea how to approach strangers without making them cry."

Brother? There's another one?! Jimin thought in despair, wanting to crawl into a hole and cry. "Why would I need to? I've got you, don't I?" V joked childishly at the other.