Chapter 12 (Checking In)

(Sorry this chapter is short..... I've had a really busy week, terrible writers block, and there wasn't much info to fit in this chapter anyways. I'll try to make the next one much longer.)

As Dalton was driving to the hotel I tried my best to collect myself the the workers wouldn't think I was insane. I managed to do so just as we pulled into the parking lot. I made the choice to leave my phone in the car. I couldn't stand all the messages from Alex. Dalton and I grabbed our bags out of the back and rolled them inside. 

"Hi. How may I help you?" A blond lady at the counter said.

Dalton spoke up. "We just need a room. Not for sure how long though."

"Umm Alright." The girl said and laughed a little, trying to keep it to herself. Then she went back into the room behind her and returned with two white room keys. Which she handed Dalton and he handed me. "You're in room 583. That's our top floor."

"Thank you." Dalton said.

"If you need anything else let me know. My name is Ahnya by the way."

Dalton and I walked toward the elevator. However he got distracted and went over to the little store they had by the counter. He grabbed some mac and cheese, 2 coke cans, a chocolate bar, and 2 bags of chips. Then he returned to Ahnya at the counter and paid for the items. Then we continued to the elevator. 

He pressed the up button and I follow him in ad the doors opened. It took us to our floor and we took a right, the direction of our room. Once we got there I put on of the keys into the slot and opened the door, holding it for Dalton as he came through.

We put both of our bag in the closet and he handed me a can of coke. Then w sat down on the bed and he said, "Now Spill girl."