"Were they cool with it?"

"Oh yeah of course. I mean they were on Broadway so they're open like that." Lucky.

"That's great, nugget. Aw I'm so happy you're comfortable with who you are," Lauren pulled him into another hug.

"Thanks, guys. Love you. But I might actually need some of your help with telling Troye I like him and asking him out. We talk and flirt already but I want to take him on date. I've never done anything like that before."

"Never? I thought you did last year with Madison," Lauren thought.

"Yeahhh didn't really work out. I just told you guys that," he confessed.

"Sneaky boy," she shook her head.

"But seriously. I really really really like Troye. He already told me his feelings for me and I kind of have too but I just want to in a cute way."

"Shawn!" Cory, the student stage manager, called for him. It was time for him to go back on stage.

"Coming," he waved. "Alright, love you guys, talk to you later."

Lauren and I waved goodbye and turned toward each other again. "Did you see that coming?" Lauren asked with an amused expression.

"Eh not really but I'm not that surprised. I kind of noticed how Shawn would act around boys. He blushes and smiles all cute and stuff," I giggled.

"He's such a cutie."

"Yeah and has supportive parents," I sighed.

"Hey," Lauren pulled me into her side, "What did I say about talking like that?"

"To not."

"Right. You're fine, Camz. You'll come out when you're ready. It's only your decision. That's why I stopped talking to you about it and want you to as well."

"I'm just really scared," I buried into her neck.

"I know, baby. So am I but we're gonna be okay," she kissed the top of my head.

————————————————————————

"Hey, guys, okay I think I got it," Shawn came over to us during a rehearsal break with his guitar. The next day after he came out to us, Wednesday, Lauren and I suggested he do what he does best and write a song for Troye. It was now Friday and I guess he's got it.

"Play it," Lauren smiled.

"Okay this is a song called 'Crazy.' It pretty much describes how I feel about Troye right now."

Think I don't need a watch to tell the time

Think I don't need the sun to help me shine

Think I don't need a boy to be alright

Guess I didn't know

That I didn't need shoes on my feet

That I didn't need a bed to fall asleep

That I didn't need love to be complete

Guess I didn't know

That I just got this crazy feeling

I've been making someone wait for me, for me

You're all I think about when I'm awake

Part of every night and every day

And everything's a mess when you're away

Now I know

All of this is getting really old

I'm having trouble sleeping on my own

Feeling like a house but not a home

I want you to know

That I just got this crazy feeling

I've been making someone wait for me, for me

Guess I need a watch to tell the time

Guess I need the sun to help me shine

And I really need you in my life

Now I know

That you give me this crazy feeling

And you won't have to wait no more for me, for me

And I just got this crazy feeling

I've been making someone wait for me

"That's so good, Shawn!" Lauren and I praised, crushing him into yet another massive hug.

"Do you think Troye will like it?" he asked.

"Absolutely!" I exclaimed.

"Okay. I'm gonna play it for him tonight," he grinned.

It was so cute watching other people fall in love. I was so lucky that I was already with the perfect girl. Lauren and I were honestly made for each other. I don't think there is anyone else better for me than her. Just the way we get and care for one another is what I like the most. Hopefully we would be together forever. I was so sure of it anyway.

A/N: Foreshadowing? Be prepared for the next chapter

Twitter & Tumblr: BabeLoRegui