______________________________________

"Hey...Camila and Lauren," Shawn came over to Lauren and I during rehearsal. We were backstage hanging out and going over the script since the first act was currently rehearsing and we weren't in it.

"Hey, Shawny," I smiled. He's been looking down and quiet lately.

"Can I...um... talk to you guys about something?" he muttered.

"Of course. Pop a squat." He sat down on the floor next to us.

"Alright so...I guess I shouldn't be very nervous telling you guys this but well, it's kind of a big deal to me."

"What is it? You can tell us anything, Shawny," Lauren rubbed his back.

"Okay...sooo...I'mmm...gay," he confessed slowly and quietly.

"Oh," Lauren and I said out of subtle surprise. We weren't completely shocked but it was a little surprising hearing that so out of the blue.

"Yeah..." Shawn nodded awkwardly.

"Aw, Shawny!" Lauren pulled him into a hug. "That's very brave of you. I'm proud you told us."

"Me too," I grinned, joining the group hug.

"Are you guys surprised?" he questioned.

"Umm I mean not totally because when you're gay, you're gay you know? You have been and always will be. But at least for me, I thought you were pretty much straight," Lauren explained. "You, Justin, and I would look at and flirt with girls all the time at parties and the mall last year. Sorry, babe," Lauren turned to me, giving me an apologetic smile while I just shook my head.

"Yeah, well you guys did it way more than me and I don't know. I wasn't too sure about my sexuality then. I've come to terms with it more over the past few months. And now I'm sure."

"That's awesome," she smiled.

"Wait, then why did you kiss me at that party in the beginning of the year?" I asked.

"Uh you actually kissed me, Mila," Shawn chuckled. Oh yeah. "I was kind of freaked out and like I said, I wasn't too sure but that really made me question myself."

"Oh sorry," I apologized.

"It's okay. Hey, you were drunk after all."

"Yeah very," I reminded myself. "But it did get the ball rolling for Lauren and I," I turned to smile at her.

"I'm actually grateful for that night," she chuckled causing us to as well.

"That's another thing. I kind of have a crush," Shawn stated.

"Really!? On who!?" We got in his face.

"Troye Sivan. Do you know him? He's in the choir," he said.

"I think I know him. I think he's in my photography class," Lauren claimed.

"Perfect! You can talk to him about Shawn. Be his wing man...or woman," I exclaimed eagerly.

"Well, only if he wants," she looked at him.

"That's okay. Justin's already on it. He has a few classes with Troye and talks it up with him."

"How long has Justin known?" Lauren asked.

"For two weeks now. He's obviously cool with it."

"Oh so this is like very recent," I chimed.

"Yeah. I told my parents last week," he noted.