home

Over view of all the people ===> ( 3 years)

About a month after Roxy landed on the island, everyone made up their mind to move into the beach home. John and Jake mastered walking like humans. John finds the running even more fun when he is chasing Kai. The young child Kai has grown quite a bit. He uses full words now and he can have legs, just like his parents. At the new place, Jake found fun because there were so many new things he could explore. He loved the water by the beachfront too. It was surprisingly clean, for water near humans. Jake would often take off to explore the ocean floor. Dirk, on the other hand, would always simply watch or wait for him by playing with his robots and trying to make them work right. Dirk would always say that Jake's going to bring back a big treasure chest one day. Roxy, on the other hand, did show up every once in awhile -- buts that's only because Jane would be there. Roxy was the biggest flirt and she was always straightforward on her crush on Jane. The compliments and comments were always too much for Jane, so she would have an overload of embarrassment most of the time. Dave and John are happy as ever. They are both 19 now, but they dont look a day over 16, and they still often act like kids. John always says that it's because that's how the sea gods work and super complex stuff. Everyone except for Jake would tune out on their explanation, in fear of their brains breaking. Kai has fun at human school; a bit too much fun. He loves how the other kids dont have powers like he does, so he loves to sneak them to mess with kids. Kai does hate the fact he has to where color contacts to hide his strange eye color. Jake would often have mother issues because Dirk didn't want kids just yet but Jake's instinct is to have children with his mate. So Jake would often get so depressed. He wouldn't eat anything for weeks until his heat passed. He would never tell Dirk the real reason why it was happening. He told him it was a thing thats wrong with him. A year went by of this. Jake going out to explore to keep his mind off the fact he thinks his mate didn't want to have kids was because of something else. Soon, Jake wouldn't even get leave his room, let alone his bed. Yes, Dirk was really worried, but he didn't know what to do until John got fed up. So when Jake was at his weakest point, John snapped at Dirk, screaming and yelling at him about how much of a dick he is by not realizing that this whole thing is his fault. He explained very angrily how mermaids will only want one thing with her mate, and thats a child. Then, he went on to say jake has both parts, so he wants the same thing and it didn't help they would have sex and not have a child was basically killing Jake. John yelled at him for an hour straight, and after he did, Dirk just left the house. He walked out after he was yelled at. This broke johns heart to a million and 2 pieces. He thought Jake's mate was going to let him die and it scared him so bad that he was crying and hugging Jake that whole night. Then, when John went to go do the laundry, Dirk came back the next day after cooling his head. John was about to say something but Dirk walked past him to the kitchen getting all the food and water he can carry. Then, he went into Jake's room, closing and locking the door behind him.

Dave was slightly disappointed in his brother at first, but the next day, when dirk left the room with empty bags of food and water, it made a slight change in that. John saw Jake, who was curled up happily on the bed purring. John relaxed and after a week of Jake eating but not leaving his room, John got worried and knocked. To his surprise, a round bellied Jake opened the door sleepily. John was probably the happiest person alive for his cousin.

2 more years rolled by and Dirk and Jake's little girl was learing how to walk. She had the same color hair as Jake, but the skin color of dirk that had soft freckles all over her face. She was a share of both their genes; even her eyes were both. Her left eyes was the sunset orange of Dirk and on the right side, was the emerald green of Jake. Dirk thought parenting was hard. He sucked at it, and still kind of does, but he is having more fun this time around. He wishes he could learn how to use his tail so when Jake takes her out to explore, he can go to but that probably won't be for awhile. Roxy and Jane were a couple now. Jane didn't know how to use her legs and Roxy laughed so hard when she tried to but it was a getting closer moment. Kai had a 4th grade girlfriend that would make John squeal so much at the mention of it. Karkat didn't come by often, since he was made the king after Sollux told the merpeople what had happened with Eridan. He was busy fixing the kingdom and helping the wounded or homeless get homes and jobs around the kingdom. His people loved him much more than Eridan, who is god knows where. Karkat is happily living a normal life, even if he is the king. He arranged for the Castle to be fixed so that it would be used as many things. One wing would be a hospita. Another wing would be an orphanage for the kids whose parents lost their lives. The center of the castle would be a school. Karkat just wanted to live a normal. peaceful life but that with the role of king was never going to happen.

So this weird family of sea god reincarnations and kings were one of the happiest ones in the world.