Chapter Thirty-two: What goes around, comes around

Start from the beginning

"You know what you really need? Closure. If you want to set yourself free then end it. End it all."

    It Zeus took time to think about what Seige said. Does he really want to end it?

A part of him wants to but another is whispering to him to give her a chance. Maybe if he hears her side they can fix everything.

But they can't just pretend nothing happened. Zeus admits na meron nang nabago. Paano kung naging sila ulit? Kakalimutan na niya si Seige? Will she be just his 'friend' like the others? Ngayon palang ay ayaw na niyang mangyari iyon. Seige helped him in more ways he could think of. She kept his mind off of stuff for a while ngunit ito rin ang nag paalala ng sitwasyong pilit niyang kinakalimutan. Seige was his constant reminder of what he has with Cassandra Flame, kung hindi dahil dito wala si Seige sa tabi niya ngayon.

He remembers how Flame wouls stop and stare at him like she had something to say but end up walking away.

All those thoughts are keeping him up at night. He feels so torn. He has to choose between keeping things as it is now or bring back the past. In other words, his life or Flame.

"Maybe I just need closure," he whispered while staring at the ceiling.

Sana ang closure na iyon ay maligtas pa ang pakakaibigan nila.

He needs to control his emotions kapag mag usap na sila. Ngayon palang ay alam niyang mahihirapan siya dahil tuwing titignan niya si Flame naaalala niya kung bakit nga ba siya lumayo.

-----

- Cassandra Flame -

"Look at them being all happy," Flame said while gazing out the window of her room. It so happens that Zeus and Seige were taking a stroll by the side of Dawn.

She thinks fate is really mocking her with the sight of them together.

It's been weeks and the two seems to grow closer as time flies. Flame and Zeus haven't spoken since the day she got back.

Yes, reality is cruel.

And fate clearly doesn't want them to be together.

Hindi na umalis si Flame ng Hangrove. She chose to spend lonely weekends here instead of London. Sa bahay nila Asher siya tumutuloy instead of her Aunt's dahil kung doon siya they'll know that something's up by the amount she spends in the spell room. Oh and that pesky gargoyle Holae.

Holae is loyal to the Enchantress kaya hindi ito mag dadalawang isip na sabihin kung ano ang ginagawa ni Flame sa spell room.

She'd sometimes visit Terra ngunit hindi na siya nagtatagal doon.

She can't let her Aunt Tatiana find out.

"Umalis ka na nga d'yan," Asher stared at her from the bed. Mukhang naiinis ito. "Sinasaktan mo lang yung sarili mo"

Flame smirked and gazed out of the window again. "Sampal lang ng realidad 'to"

"Na hindi na talaga siya sa'yo?"

Flame felt somehow relieved na may nakakausap na siya tungkol sa ginawa niya. Asher didn't take it lightly but he promised to help. She knows he won't let her down.

"He was never mine in the first place," Flame whispered, setting the curtains aside to get a clearer view. Zeus was laughing at napa ngiti naman siya dahil doon.

Flame glanced at Asher. "What do you think would happen if he finds out?"

Asher raised his brow. "Worst case scenario? Hell kill you himself to break the spell"