After lighting the candles me and Rett knelt down and began to pray.

When I closed my eyes, all I could see was the cliff. There were images of cliff coming one after the other. It was secluded.

There was no screams or anything but the cliff was there.

I opened my eyes all of a sudden and looked at the statue that was glowing. Gulping, I turned to look at Rett who was still praying.

After looking at him, I too closed my eyes. Fortunately, there were no images in my head this time.

After Rett dropped me at the pack house, I directly made my way towards the main door. Everyone around were staring at me with a knowing look.

I ignored it the first two times but when I passed Ben and Molly, Ben hoot whistled at me.

“What?” I asked him. He didn’t reply instead just grinned and roamed his eyes over me once but not in a lustful way, it was more like teasing me. Molly who was sitting on Ben’s lap was also grinning at me.

Frowning, I shook my head at them.

“Is Sveta up?” I asked them.

“Yeah. Up and Out of bed baby.” he said still grinning. I just stared at him for a whole minute to find the other meaning behind his words but I couldn’t.

“You are an idiot” I muttered before going upstairs.

When I went upstairs I could hear voices coming from Sveta’s room so I pushed the door and went inside. The first thing I noticed was Sveta was still in bed but was awake now and Cam was sitting beside her. Jan, Keith, Terence and Trudy were also there in the room.

“You woke up” I said and they all turned to look at me and started staring the same way like Ben.

“And you mated” Sveta said and I stood frozen on my spot. How the….?

Oh dear Goddess!

That is one of the cons of being a werewolf. You can always smell your mate’s scent mixed in you after you mate.

I remembered how we had teased Sveta and Cam for a whole week when they mated for the first time and realized I’m never going to get the end of this from my friends.

I slowly glanced at Jan hoping her scent was different since she was cozy with Terence last night but no such luck she wasn’t mated to Terence yet.

“Guess, I’m going to become a godmother first” Jan teased using my words from yesterday.