What...happened? Really? What happened!

I awoke after what has felt like forever. My eyesight's blurry. My head hurts, it just hurt. Does it hurt because I fell unconscious? This unusual-engine-mechanical sound makes me aware where I am and my eyes wide open. It's almost like traveling through a StarGate being rounded supported by these light gray structures bronzed in alien letters, just like the television series "Stargate SG1" from the Scifi channel, the exception is...The scene is just like watching it on television.. Actually it's like an engine-energy commercial with the layers of iron, waves of metal blinds, and redness prominent. When is this going to...end? There is a continuous falling-path behind me, this time, it's glowing a bright light blue like a Spy Kid Video game movie.

 "I'm scared, I'm scared, and I'm scared." I notice the box of popcorn is in my hands and a half of the all-spark is sticking out from it. It looks like it has been sliced of almost completely from the middle to the lower area of the formerly square object. I dug the allspark further into my bag of popcorn without thinking, come on, I'm free falling...Might end up dead, right? "I'm so scared of heights!"

   This soundwave engulfed me into a clear transparent-like ball manifestation.

  "My apprentice--what is this?" I heard the old and evil voice that most people would not hear,but, this is the realm of Transformers. Live Action.

   I recognize this evil, old, probably most hated voice within a nanosec. This is The Fallen speaking. Oh look; he's forgotten what humans look like! Good going old leader; you just made yourself sound stupid! Optimus has not been offlined yet as indicated by the sacs of protoforms all around  the room or I think they were in the other room. All I know is that they die quicker and required energon to pursue into the second movie to be alive. The energon harvestors...the sun collectors.

   I finally snapped open my eyes.

   "What is what--"

   I somehow had landed in Megatron's hand.

   "It's The Girl!"

     He swiped me off his overly gigantic wired-servo. I landed on the floor, on my side. Great. I just got a side ache. If that even is a word. I don't know. I hear Megatron's loud, deadly growl come from above me. He's much better than his Prime Counterpart, design wise, I say. His armor's so shiny, especially his helmet being so gladiator like and robotic.

 "Who...is this girl?"  The Fallen asks.

 Megatron's growl softened.

"She chipped off a part of the Allspark,master."  He said, sounding not too pleased. "And made me..."  Megatron is acting humiliated. I have not seen this look in all the movies combined.  "...have the impromptu absence in the Ocean."

   "When is the last Prime eliminated?" The Fallen's gruff,evil, and fading voice perks .

   I decided to make my own move.

   "What year is it?" I ask eager to see the expression on the Decepticon's face.

   "2008."  Megatron almost right away answered. "When we have the boy.  .  .Optimus Prime will be offlined--"

 "IN A YEAR!" I shriek, feeling excited.

 Man, this is so awesome, yet so wrong to say this. I earn this unusual optic glare from both grown Cybertronians. Who would feel scared enough to run away? An average transfan who might have an way out of this; like portals, friends on the other side, stargates--you get it right? Great!

 Megatron's cannon powers up at my direction.

 "Uh.  .  . Dude.   .  .  Uh. " Well .  .  . this is akward. "That witwicky kid is going to college in an awhile. .  . so .  .  . um.  .  .  ." I popped some popcorn into my mouth. "Excuse the spoilers."