He continued thrusting into me again, and this time I began to moan loudly. He began to thrust faster if it was even possible. I bite on his shoulders hard gripping on his broad shoulders. He groaned as he nipped and sucked on my neck.

Suddenly he stopped and flipped me over so that I lay on top of him, never breaking contact with me.

"Ride me". He commanded.
I began to move up and down along his shaft, and he began to moan.
I began to bounce up and down even faster, slamming into him harder and harder. He reached up and grabbed one of my breasts in his hands while the other grip on my hip tightly, again sucking my nipples.

"Oh God". I moaned louder pulling his hair. He moaned.
As we both came closer to our orgasms, his mouth abandoned my nipples and he instead just held my tits in his hands.
"Lucca" I screamed.
"Fuck!". Was his last groan before he released his cum into me. As soon as I felt him release, I did too. Slowly I stopped moving up and down on him and leaned down to kiss him before sliding off his lenght.
He placed his hands tightly on my hips.

"I'm not done with you". He said lowly.

He flipped me over so I was laying on my stomach.
His fingers grabbed my butt squeezing it roughly.
His lips touched the back of my neck, moved trailing kisses up under my right ear. When his hands moved around to my stomach and upwards to cup my breasts.

With one hard thrust, he rammed his lenght all the way inside my cunt. I moaned, my body shaking and tensing as he slammed into me and then pulled all the way out before thrusting into me again.
He rammed his lenght into me over and over again, thrusting into me like there was no tomorrow.
I felt another wild orgasm tear through me. He groaned as I tightened around him. He gripped my hip tighter and moaned as I felt his hot cum inside me. I let out a loud cry as I came myself.

He rode my orgasm out giving open mouth kisses on my back and neck as I moaned lightly.
He slowly pulled out.
I just dropped laying on the bed panting.

I felt him wrap an arm around my waist and pulled to his chest pulling the cover over us.

We stayed like this for awhile in silence as he softly run his hand up and down my back.

"Are you okay?". He asked softly making look at him.

"Define okay". I smirked.

"If you leave the house in the middle of the night with the Amaro boy again, you will be anything but okay". He said with a hard tone.

I sighed. "Don't worry". I said touching his cheek. "I love you".

He kissed my forehead. "I love you too". He smiled and my phone went off.
I frowned.

I reached for it on Lucca's night stand and unlocked it.

[COME GET YOUR KID! Chris and I are going crazy!] - Sonia

I laughed and Lucca took my phone. He chuckled put it back on the night stand.

"I should probably call her". I said looking at him.

"Call who?". He asked raising an eyebrow and pulling me on top of him.

"Sonia". I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Didn't you see her text?". I asked.

"What text?". He asked innoncently running a hand over my thigh.

"Lucca". I chuckled.

"They want to have kids right". He said kissing my lips. "Let them practice".

"You're so mean". I laughed as he kissed me again.

"Hey! She didn't have to deal with a psycho husband, a divorce, a psycho husband's ex-wife who stole her baby, a psycho husband's father". He said making me laugh harder.
"Now that I think of it. Are you too patient or just crazy? Why didn't you run yet?". He looked at me raising an eyebrow.

"Because I love you. But I did try running away". I laughed.

He scoffed. "Like I would let you go". He said. "Anyways let her deal with our precious Monster until morning".

"I'm afraid they are going to lose their heads". I laughed and he chuckled. "You know how difficult Marco can be".

My phone went off again and I took it.

[I swear to god, COME take your kid] - Sonia

"She Will kill me tomorrow".

"She will survive". He chuckled. "We are helping them". He said kissing my cheek.

"I'm hungry". I suddenly said seating up and he smiled looking at me. "What? I'm starving".

"You wouldn't be if you were just here instead of the forest". He said and I rolled my eyes at him.

I stood up wrapping the sheets around me and walking to the bathroom.

*******