[9] Bittersweet

* * *
Chanyeol has his lips curve into a big smile, white pearly teeth showing. He's happy. Like really, really happy.

Different emotions was swimming through his head but mainly happiness. He doesn't know why he's being so giddy and all smiles that his face would break into two.

"Are you okay?" Jongin asked as he entered Chanyeol's office wearing a fine dark blue long sleeves that clung into his body perfectly. He look like he just came out fresh from the magazine.He take a look of his friend who seems high like he just popped so many pills and keep smiling like an idiot.

The taller shrugged, smile still plastered on his face. "Nothing, it's just the plan."

The sun kissed man's eyes became wide, as he took a seat on the couch near the desk, looking interested. "What happened? Tell me!"

"I think, the plan is working," He paused, "Kyungsoo has been ignoring me lately you know, and everytime I do something sweet with Baekhyun infront of him, I can see it very clearly.. his jealous face." Then he let out a chuckle.

"He must be really really jealous to Baekhyun." The younger of the two pressed his back against the couch to get comfortable and felt his body relaxed as he do so. He still hasn't met this Baekhyun guy nor take a good glance to him. Even though they go to same company it doesn't mean that he can go meet the other workers. He's still clueless on what he look like.

"So.. What does the apartment look like?" Chanyeol decided to asked, crossing his hands.

Jongin, was near to forget the main reason why he went to Chanyeol. He was quite grateful that his friend to decided to ask. Bless Chanyeol's mind, he thought. "The house is quite big and fully furnished and big enough to fit me and my brother, you can visit sometime if you like."

Chanyeol smiles slightly, "Sure, no problem. I'll go if I have a free time."

"Tell me the thruth please? Do you still love Kyungsoo? Or you just wanted to make him jealous?" Jongin licked his lips as Chanyeol's body stiffens in his seat as different thoughts started to pool in his mind.

Does he still love Kyungsoo?

Chanyeol's heart started to thump loudly, words stuck in his throat. He can't speak nor utter a single word. He was caught on guard with Jongin's words. He's speechless.

"Uh.. I do, I still love him but at the same time it felt like I don't." He look at Jongin with a confused expression in his mind. He knows that he still does. But a part of him is telling him that he don't. He can't explain it. Chanyeol run a hand through his raven locks as a frustrated sigh pass his lips. Yes, he still have feelings for the small secretary, but the question is; Does he still truly, madly, deeply in love with him?

"Because let's be realistic here, Yeol. What if Baekhyun falls in love with you? Would you love him the way you love Kyungsoo? Because we both know that no one can control their feelings. And a fact that you and Baekhyun can't pretend forever. " Jongin breathed out, eyes both hard yet full of concern. At first, it's okay to him. But everytime he thought about it, the more he feels the plan or the jealous thingy is wrong. All wrong. He's just giving Chanyeol an advice when it's still early before he make things more complicated.