[6] Meeting & Lies

* * *

Do Kyungsoo was busy arranging some files and papers that needed to submit to the CEO. Piles of papers almost covering his desk like there's no tomorrow due to his two weeks absence. His hand started to get clammy and numb from all of the signing and stamping on the papers, eyes drying and burning from checking the sales and rates of the company last few weeks. It feels like all the work was thrown at his shoulders while the CEO was just chilling and relaxing -- the total opposite of what he's doing.

The whole room was enveloped into a thick silence when a certain noodle head showed up in their shared office - Baekhyun.

"Goodmorning!" Baekhyun beamed, showing a little of his white, pearly teeth, marching all the way to his desk. It's quite obvious that he had a great morning 'cause Jongdae surprised him with breakfast on bed, treating him like a damn king.

Kyungsoo snorts, glaring at the other man. Well, his point was loud and clear that he and the designer are not in good terms. Most likely on his part. He doesn't know why, but it just make him skin crawl every time Baekhyun interacts with Chanyeol. Instead of replying, he just kept his eyes focused on the task before him.

What's up with him? Baekhyun thought. Is he some kind of plague to distance themselves from him? He's 100 % sure that he isn't infected with any virus.

"Hello?" He asked rather sarcastically, rolling his eyes. "Woohoo! Am I the only one here? ," and still, Kyungsoo doesn't respond or even lifted a hand to stop him. Just like that, he gave up. Thinking that Kyungsoo might be mute.

Paging ,Mr.Do and Mr.Byun are needed in the meeting by the order of the CEO, please proceed to the conference room right away. Thank you.

A monotone voice rang through the four corners of the room catching both of their attention.