Party planning Pt 2

A/N : sorry when I take long to update!!  As well when there are spelling mistakes!! This is three days before Kats birthday so I hope you enjoy ! Let me know what you guys think please !!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Katrina's POV:

Me and the twins are sitting at the clearing deciding on some of the last details about my party. Afrolea thinks it's a good idea to have all the year level there and just have a massive gath type party. Luke thinks it's a good idea to have close friends and family over.
"Ok, ok guys, we have sorted out its going to be at the pack house. We have worked out with my parents to leave the house to me. We have done food, drinks and music. So how about somewhere in the middle..? Some people from school and all friends..?" I suggest to the twins. Because Lea wants a BIG party and Luke wants a few friends. I don't want to pick one and leave the other feeling left out, because I love them both equally. Maybe Afrolea a little more because we chicks need to stay together haha.
"Sounds great!" They say in sink. I think that's adorable how they say things at the same time. Even though some people (Sarah) thinks it's weird.
Oh Sarah is the school skank. She is the most popular girl in school because she is easy and pretty and guys swoon over her and her body! Ugh, she revolts me, just thinking about her makes me want to throw up.
"Haha that's great, so who we gonna invite??" I ask as we get down to business.

It's late when us three start to walk back to the pack dinning hall for some dinner, wow I didn't realize we stayed out there all day.. I was getting a bad feeling and Bailey was getting anxious, I could feel her pacing around my head, so I thought would be a good idea heading back.
The twins and I walk into the dinning hall and straight to the kitchen, because our stomachs have been growling none stop since we decided to come home. I see a flash of platinum blonde and a high pitch squeal that's supposed to represent a giggle.
"Ugh, Sarah." I say to the twins as I point my gaze towards the deafening screech of a complete idiot.
"Oh, look. Isn't it the pathetic princess and her little fake, freak friends. Haha." Sarah spoke to her followers and they all laughed. They are so fake. It made me think what would they do without her to guide them into the pits of hell, because that's where they are going.
"Well isn't it her fucked up face and dumbest minions. Haha" I say mocking her high pitched squawk. The smirk quickly vanishes off Sarah's face and turns into a deathly glare.
"Piss off you bitch. I don't care that your father is Alpha, and it won't make me give you respect because your a pathetic, weak, silly, little girl who's just messed with the wrong chick!" She tells me taking a few steps closer as she is threatening me. Wrong move Sarah, wrong move..
As she finishes her story she ends up two feet away from me, we glare at each other for a second before I snap. I kick her side and she stumbles down with a cry of pain. I grab her disgusting blonde hair and pull her up only to throw her back down. She is yelling for her 'friends' to help her but I see that the twins have made a barrier and the bitch squad didn't look like they were going to move anyway. I let out an evil laugh next to her ear.
"No ones going to help you. Everyone else has a brain and knows that if you mess with me I am gonna make you pay." I snarl at her. My wolf coming to the front lets out a dangerously low growl that makes everyone quiet. 'If you ever threaten me again Sarah. I can promise you a lot more pain than what you are getting right now.' Bailey speaks with a promise. Her alpha tone seeping through. I take back control and let Sarah go. She stumbles back onto her feet and runs out of the kitchen, screaming for her parents. Like they were going to help. Her parents are sick of her complaining about me, they don't help her because they don't want to upset my father.
"Woah, woah hold up. Time out. That, was, AWESOME! Omg that was so good, did you she her face?" Lea jumps up and down excited and laughing.
"Yea I know right, and she was like 'omg please don't hurt me' oh my, that was gold!" Luke steps in laughing so hard.
"Well she deserved it man! She was pissing me off and then she got into my personal space... I snapped." I say honestly.
"Remind me not to get in you bad side." Luke says with a playful smile on his face.
"Luke, your constantly pissing me off, I choose not to hurt you because I care too much about my friendship with you sister." I say pouting but can't hold in my laughter as he takes a step back with a horrid expression on his face. Lea and I look at each other and fall on the floor laughing.
"Luke we are only joking, we love you man." I say in between a few giggles.
"You better!" He says still in disbelief.
"Enough, please can get something to eat. I mean that's why we came here isn't it.." Lea gets up and walks towards the fridge and before I can say anything my stomach replies for me.
"Agreed. Let's eat!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Katos POV:

"No. This needs to be ready now!" I say as I slam my fist on my desk. "The Ceremony is just three days from now. This. Needs. To. Be. Done!" a growl finishing my statement. "The attack on the Dark Moon pack has to be ready. I will not have a half assed plan and just walk in the front door! A complete plan is what we need." I look up at my Beta and top fighters in my office.
"But Alpha, we only know that the ceremony is in three days, we don't actually know where it is..." one of the fighters said. I can feel my control slipping as my eyes change colour. 'Where is the in tell from the mole!?' Dax growls out. Dax is my wolf and we usually don't get along but right now, I was just as pissed.
"She hasn't contacted us yet sir." The fighter says his voice breaking at the end. 'Whatever. Leave now!' Dax roars.

"Dax we need to get that information." I tell him. 'I agree we need to know where, what time and how we are going to get in.' He demands. "Are we going to call her?" I ask.
'No, I can track her. I will take care of it but you need to let me out.' He tells me. I agree with him, but I warn him that I will also be in control. 'Fine, but we need to go now.' "Okay, let's go." I say in my head and walk out the office down the hall and outside. As I walk outside I can see my two top fighters holding down a girl with disgusting platinum blonde hair.
"She's here for you Alpha, she says she has information for you." One of them yell towards me.
"Let her go, we need to talk in private. Scarlett is it?" I ask not remembering her name.
"Not Scarlett, Sarah." She pretends to be seductive, but it's not working for me.
"Whatever, do you have the information or not!" Getting straight to the point.
"Let's discuss this in your office." She says with a playful grin on her face. Does she know that she isn't my type. Her fake appearance is really off putting.
"Fine, but you really need to start talking." I say dryly.