Party planning

A/N -- hi guys, sorry these are short chapters I really didn't have much they were kinda just back stories, yes I will be doing the POV for this book, it's just that Katos didn't really fit with anyone's POV sorry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Katrina's POV :
"Can we please have a break Kat?! We have been at this for the last 2 hours and my muscles are killing me !" My best guy friend, Luke, whines. He is great and all, a really amazing friend to have but sometimes he is just a pain in my backside! He is the Betas son and he doesn't abuse the position he is in, he actually try's to improve himself as a person and I look up to him often.
"Okay, I guess we can stop now. It's just .. you know how I like to push myself further than anyone. I have a lot to stand for .. and I need to be better than most males .. so I have to train harder!" I remind Luke while trying to catch my breath, about my side of this as I am soon to take over the Dark Moon pack from my father, Alpha Damien. So I need to be training twice as hard as any wolf my age especially the males because they will see me as an easy target because I am a female, but you don't want to mess with me.
"THANK THE GODDESS! I thought I was gonna die if we didn't stop soon !!" He yells while throwing his arms up in the air like a child throwing a tantrum.
"Your such a little kid Luke, it was only 2 hours." I remind him.
"Yeah but that was 2 hours after 5 hours in the morning and only an hour break for lunch!" He explains to me. Maybe I am pushing him a little to hard ..
"Ok, how about we take a few days off training huh ?" I recognize this as my inner Luna coming out. 'Its true, you push him a little more than you need to..' My wolf, Bailey, whispers in my head. 'Yeah I know but I just want him to know what he needs to' I explain to my wolf. 'But he will be the Beta so he will have natural strength anyway.' Bailey tells me. 'I just want to make sure he is better than most' I say in my head. She agrees and stops fighting, this is why I love Bailey. We see eye to eye and we get along with most things so I don't really have to fight with her on anything. I can feel her smile in my head even though she wouldn't say it she loves me too.

Me, Luke and my father head to the pack house in search of my bestfriend Afrolea, Luke's twin sister and daughter of the Beta pair, and my mother. We find them in front of the Telly with a bunch of little pups running around. They all stop and bow their heads as a sign of respect, as much as I don't like it I smile and they go back to what their we're doing before.
"So tell me about it. Was my idiotic brother complaining?? Did you beat him?? Did he loose??" Afrolea fires question after question at me as soon as she saw me walk throw the door. God I love her so much, she just makes me happy and I can never go a day without talking to her. Us three have been best friends for as long as I can remember. Me and the twins used to be in so much trouble because we liked to explore and experience new things. We had such good adventures when we were younger, but now I am almost 16 I am going to take over the pack and have responsibilities so we don't get out much.
"Well it was warm ups then just some strength, skill and agility training. Then it was combat and tactics, and then human fighting as well. Luke did complain at the end saying he was going to die if he didn't stop, and I also said since we have been training hard and the meeting/party is on soon we should have a break from training." I explain to my bestie as Luke gives me a playful glare telling me to stop embarrassing him but I like to push my boundaries, so I keep going. "Luke was beaten multiple times by a me, and he lost most races. So it's pretty safe to say I am still the best." I say pushing out my chest with a smirk on my face. Out of no where Luke tackles me to the ground tickling me till I can't breath!
"Tell her I lost one more time Kat and I will kill you by tickles!" He states jokingly but with a little truth in his eyes.
"Okay .. O..K haha st..op hah!!" I stutter out just to realize another pair of hands tickling me in another spot!
"Kat I love you but this is too funny." Afrolea says as she starts tickling me mercilessly. Tears prick my eyes as I laugh and laugh.

It's after dinner and my parents and the beta family is in my fathers office. In just five days time I will be turning 16 and I will have a party/gathering on my birthday night and the day after I will be having a ceremony where my father will step down as Alpha and I will take his place. My bestirs and I are in charge of the party and my parents and Betas are in charge of the ceremony.
"I believe that the ceremony should be held in the packs hall." John the male Beta suggests
"I think the house with only close family and friends." My Father states.
"There is a clearing in the forest that is suitable and she loves it there." My mother points out. It's very true, I spend as much time as I can with my two fav people in the world there. 'Thanks mum' I mind link her. 'I got your back sweetie' she replies with a big smile on her face.
"It's settled then, it will be at the clearing, sun down, the day after her 16 birthday." My father decides and I jump in joy with a stupid smile plastered on my face. I go up and hug my parents and John and Lily. Turn to the twins and a giggle escapes me as they are trying to hold in there happiness.
We leave the office and head to the kitchen in search of dinner.