Alpha Katos

His father was brutal and had a heart of stone. His mother died at birth so he never knew her kindness or mercy. He was named Katos the to-be alpha of the Red Wolf pack, the second biggest pack in the world. Katos' father trained him to breaking point, with punishment if it wasn't satisfactory. He tort Katos to be merciless and intimidating, to never let anyone tell him what to do. Katos was a good boy wanting to make his father proud and trained hard, physically and tactically to prove that he could be the best of the best. At his 18 birthday his father stood down and Katos was made Alpha. Katos was a monster to everyone building up an emotional wall and never letting anyone know the real him, not even his father.

During breaks off training Katos would seek the female beta as she knew his mother well and treated him like her own. Daisy would teach Katos about the would and the good things in life like the moon goddess and boring wolf history, but most of all a wolfs mate.
"Do you think that I have a mate Daisy ??" the young boy would often ask his beta, full of longing and worry.
"Yes Katos. Yes I do believe the goddess would give you a mate." she would always answer in return. Giving him her warmest and truthful smile. He would often dream about running the world with his mate by his side, and this dream is what pushed him further to be the best!

As the years came and went Katos would believe less and less that he would find his mate and he became angry at the world, hatful to all people and short tempered. By the time he was 21 he still hadn't found his mate and he would find someone else to replace her if she wasn't found soon. He decided he would take out his anger with an attack on the neighboring Dark Moon packs party they were having in a weeks time. He would bring his 30 best fighters and attack the gathering from the back and take down the Alpha, then he would then be crowned Alpha King.