Deep deep trouble

AN/ So Sorry about the long wait for the last update loveys.  Hopefully I will be back to updating sooner because school holidays are about to start. Let me know if there is anything there is you think I can make better. 

Katrinas' POV:

"Well, well, well, I have been waiting a long time for you my little mate." as he says that word I get a shiver down my spine. I feel complete now, am I going crazy? 

This man is so good looking I swear I hear all the girls sigh when they lay their eyes on him, which kinda makes me jealous. Oh this guy is bad news I know it.

"Mine." I hear him say as he grabs my arm and starts dragging me out of my house, the hell does he think he is. I try to ignore the way my arm tingles when he touched me when I clear my head and rip my arm out of his grip, which resulted in a low growl from him. I don't even know his name.

"I don't even know your name and you start  dragging me out of my house and you expect me to just leave my family, my friends and my pack? Are you out of your god damn mind?!" I exclaim as I take in his appearance now that a street light and the house lights have made his features see able. Damn he is gorgeous! 

He has strong legs and arms, not too muscly but not to weak either. He has jet black, shortish hair that is a little wavy. His chest is out standing proud and tall about 6'3, compared to my 5'7 he is taller and physically bigger than me. His glistening skin is white but has a nice tan that makes him darker than most. His facial features aren't anything short of  god like with a strong jaw line and defined cheek bones. His eyes, Oh My Lord, his eyes are mesmerizing with lovely blue sapphires. Oh Goddess I have it bad, did I really just say 'glistening'? 'Yes you did and don't deny it, I can read your mind Kat.' 'Sometimes I really don't like having someone in my head all the time.'

"Well first of all my name is Katos..." he says as he stares into my eyes searching for something, but what? Oh My Goddess! My eyes widen with horror and surprise as he looks at me first with hurt, but quickly masks this with a dangerous hard face that tells me to run. So I did, but I didn't get very far as he hasn't been drinking and he used to people running away from him.

"So I suspect that you know who I am by the way you ran away, Mate." he snarls in my ear. Standing just behind me with his left arm around my waist to make sure I don't run again and the other holding my hair out of the way.

"Do not call me that. I am no Mate to the most dangerous, viscous and heartless wolf this generation knows. You can not be my Mate." I say trying to free myself from his grip.

"Oh but you are. Can't you feel the bond. Can't you feel the difference there is when I touch you instead of any other. Don't you feel the shortage of breath when I am close. Don't you feel anything when I call you, mine." He asks me slowly and so lowly it could have been a whisper. I could feel his breath against my neck and I ALL I was breathing in was his scent and that was not helping my clear thinking. 

'Bailey, I need help. What do I do?' I ask in my head. 'He is our Mate Kat, let him in. Let him love us.' she replies. 'But Bay, are you forgetting who he is, what he has done and what he is known for?' 'Yes, I know exactly who he is but we can't judge him and we are bound together otherwise the goddess would not have given him to us.' 'I don't trust him and I think it would be best if we reject him.' 'ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!! He is our Mate and how will he react if you reject him, he could kill you and everyone you love because you hurt him so bad. He could just kidnap you and keep you locked up. Kat think about this, the goddess made him for us. he was made to love us.' 'Bailey I don't think he knows what love is..' I say feeling let down. 'That's stupid, he will love us unconditionally because he is our Mate, our other half, please Katrina.

"Katos, I am sorry but I reject, ahhh!" I try to get the words out before I was spun around so fast I didn't have time to blink and I am met with the pair of sapphire blue eyes I am starting to fall for. Right before I can say anything else a pair of soft but firm lips clash with mine. I don't kiss him back, I just stand there not moving becuase of shock. A strangled surprise noise is caught and just as I start to relax into the kiss he pulls back with a fiery look in his deep blue eyes. 

"Don't. You. EVER. Say. Those. Words. Or I will rip the world apart. I have waited my whole life to find my mate, and I am not about to loose her now." wow. Swoon, damn hormones.

I just stare into his eyes for I don't know how long until I have to snap out of it. "Katos, I don't trust you and I sure as hell don't like you. You're the rival Alpha of my Pack. Don't you understand, we can't be together." I feel like such a bitch but it's true. Damn these Mate bonds.

"What do you mean 'your' pack?" he asked me his beautiful face looking confused, ugh stop thinking like that he is the enemy. 

"My pack as in I am the next Alpha and Luna of the Dark Moon Pack. This is My Pack and you are 1 Trespassing. 2 About to kidnap me. 3 You are treating me like an object, I am me and I am in charge of my own actions." I seethe starting to get defensive for my pack. 

"Well how can I leave when I don't even know my Mates name." he asks with a smug smile on his face. "If you don't tell me your name soon I will kill someone at this party." 

"You wouldn't." I exclaim. "Oh but I would baby girl. If I don't get what I want then someone will get hurt." he explains like it's a casual conversation about toast. "Is that the reason you killed your own mother. She didn't give you what you wanted?" I snarl at him.

"Do not EVER speak about my mother! Do not ask me about her, do not try and get anything out of me about her because it will result in you getting very hurt." He looks like a hunter with his eyes turning a golden brown, as he closes the distance between us and grasps my throat in his hand. 

I grab a hold on his wrist just below my chin and glare into his eyes "Is this why you are called Katos the Feared, the Killer, the Ghost, the Ruthless, the Deadly, the Damned. I could go on all day as to how you have such a reputation so excuse me for not wanting to be with you." I say like its the most common knowledge one would know. As he lowers his hand he stares me right in the eye then turns away.. um okay.

"I will be back for you Mate. Count on that." is all he says before he changes from a man to an enormous jet black wolf with golden brown eyes that disappears into the woods. 

What are my parents going to say.