"Mist?" I asked. She nodded.

"So... how long have you been with Erin?" I asked. She looked lost in thought as she stared behind me.

"Mist? What's wrong?" I asked, reaching to touch her. She stood up, making me stand up as well.

"I'm so hungry." She said.

"You want some food or..." I trailed off, looking into her eyes.

'I think she wants something else.' Aiden said.

"Okay. Just wait a minute." I said, getting ready to grab her. Her eyes were dashing everywhere. I leaped at her, holding her tight.

"No! I want blood, mate!" She hissed. My wolf growled and tried to come forward.

'Let me talk to her.' My wolf said. I ignored him and started walking back to the house.

"Edward will be able to help you. I promise." I said, unsure of the promise I just made.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"What are you saying?" I asked, trying to ignore the growling and banging from upstairs.

"She needs to be fed first. It's not just Mist. It's Ebony and Erin. They're hungry." Edward said, rubbing his head. I sighed.

"Okay. So Mist wants blood. Ebony will probably want meat. I'll get Erin some pears." I said, about to walk off.

"Be careful." He said. I nodded and headed into the kitchen. I opened the freezer and took out a pack of meat. I sat it on the counter.

A scowl appeared on my face when I saw all the packets of blood. I picked one up and placed it on the counter.

I closed the freezer and reached for the food, but saw they weren't there.

"What the-"

A growl cut me off, causing me to turn around. My eyes went wide as I looked at Erin's crouched figure.

"Erin?" I asked, walking towards her. She growled as she devoured the raw meat. I could hear the ice being crunched up from the meat still being frozen.

"Ebony," I said. Her head snapped up and she licked her lips, dropping the package. She walked over to me, her eyes starting to change. They switched to red.

"Mist-"

"Move." She whispered. My eyebrows creased. She gripped me by my shirt, moving me to the side.

She grabbed something off the counter before releasing me. She walked over to the stools and sat down, a glass in her hand.

"Umm. Can you pass me two more blood packs?" She asked, her voice small. I nodded and opened the freezer, getting what she asked for and sat it in front of her.

She ripped open a pack and poured it in the glass. The smell of blood filled the room, making me scrunch up my nose.

"You can leave if you want. We're hungry."

"Is that you, Erin?" I asked. She looked up from the cup, making eye contact with me. She licked her teeth before looking back down.

"Who else would it be, Xavier? These things inside me?" She asked, getting the last drop of blood out of the pack.

'Mist must still be there.' Aiden said, watching her closely through my eyes.

"Well, yeah," I said, leaning against the counter. She chuckled and brought the cup up to her mouth.

"Cheers?" She drunk from the cup, not gagging at all. She sat the cup down and burped.

"Excuse me." She said, hitting her chest. I raised a brow at her.

"Are you okay, Erin?" I asked, making my way to her. She stared down at the glass, her hand flexing from how tight she was holding it.

"Why would you ask that?" She asked.

"I don't know. Maybe because you're squeezing that glass like it's someone neck." I said, reaching for her.

She threw the glass to the wall, causing me to step forward.

"What have I become?" She asked. I grabbed her hands, squeezing them so she would look up at me.

"You're still the same," I said. She shook her head and snatched her hands out of mine.

"No. I almost killed someone. A man. Bit his ear off for crying out loud. I almost killed him and I have the feeling of wanting to do it again. I'm crazy!" She shouted. I shook my head.

"No, Erin. You were protecting your father. He was in danger and you saved his life." I said, walking to her. She shook her head, gripping her hair.

"I know what I did! Stop reminding me!" She yelled. I pulled her to me, taking her hands in mine.

"Ssh. It's okay, Erin. Calm down. It's okay." I said.

"No. I'm a monster, Xavier. A monster. I almost killed someone. I actually was about to kill-"

"Stop. You might have almost killed someone, but think of it as if was either you or him. You had to survive. No. Matter. What." I told her. She nodded and I released her hands and wrapped my arms around her body.

She wrapped her arms around my body and laid her head on my chest.

"Xavier." She said. I smiled and kissed the top of her head.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Can I get some pears?"