Making Friends

• Dedicated to Love_Niall_Horan_13

"So, which area would you like me to show you first?" Liam asked. "Area's? I don't understand," I replied. Every time Liam spoke, I nearly died at the tone of his voice, it is so hot. "Okay, so there's the lovey dovey, water lagoon, hot humidity and icicle areas for you to explore where my friends will be hanging out," Liam says. I looked at him with confusion, "Can we go to the lovey dovey area please?" "Sure! My friends Niall and Brianna will be there hopefully. We will go and see what they're up to." Liam exclaimed.

I walked with Liam for about 20 minutes before we got to the part of the jungle that started to go pink. "I presume we are here then if the leaves and vines are going pink?" I asked. "Yep, look up on that branch Fiona," Liam says. I looked up and there was a girl and a boy high up in the tree. I squirmed because they were kissing so much, it creeped me out a little, it was cute though. The boy started to take his top off but before I could see anything, Liam covered my eyes. "He was actually touching me!" I thought to myself.

Liam shouts, "Niall, Brianna, sorry to interrupt your romance but I want you to meet someone special." I looked at Liam in awe as he said that, it was so cute and I felt very special. "Oh who's this? Niall asked. "This is Fiona, my very good friend," Liam says. "Nice to meet you!" says Brianna and Niall in unison. "So you guys are in a relationship or what?" I asked with envy. "No, more than a relationship, we are engaged! Our wedding is next week, I hope you can stick around," Brianna says. "I will try, not sure how long my friend, Georgia and I will be hanging around him but we'd love to be invited!" I say.

"So what do you guys do around here?" I asked. "Well, since we are in such a tight relationship, we made this rule that we always have to be touching each other. It's our way of saying that we love each other and it gives us something to do," Niall explained. "We also do stuff that everyone does in normal relationships too. You know the kissing, hugging and the other stuff..."

There was a slight tension between Liam and I but it sort of was nice. I mean, I would love to have that type of relationship with Liam but I think it's just nice to flirt as well. I really want to get to know Liam more and be like Brianna and Niall with him. They are as cute as a button, the pair of them.

Niall and Liam start to talk about the weather and how nice its been. I look at Brianna and smile, she grabs my hand and steps aside with me from the boys. "So, you have a crush on Liam right?" she says. "Yes, how could you tell?" I replied. " Well its a little bit obvious that you blush every time he speaks," Brianna giggled.

I wonder whether Liam sees this, probably not, because he would have said something, unless... HE LIKES ME! No Fiona don't be silly, you are just dreaming.

"Let's go and meet some of my other friends!" Liam says. "Okay, where to next Tarzan?" I giggle. "I like to be called Tarzan, haha it's cute. You can decide where to go next," Liam says with a smile. "Okay, let's go to the water park. Who is there?" I say. "Well, hopefully Charlotte and Zayn are there, but we will go and have a look anyway," Liam exclaimed.

Liam held my hand and took me out of the lovey dovey jungle and back into the green jungle. "So are you liking this so far?" Liam asked. Of course, if it means I get to spend time with you," I replied. Once again my cheeks went rosy red but Liam didn't mind.

The jungle started to turn blue and I could see a lake in the middle of dangling vines. In the background, I could see someone swinging off the vines and another person in the water ready to catch them. "That's Zayn in the water and Charlotte hanging off the vines. Zayn is going to catch her!" Liam says. "Awh, that's so cute!" I say.

I turned around and all I could see were two silhouettes of Brianna and Niall kissing. I was so jealous because I wanted that to happen between Liam and I. I was walking towards Charlotte and Zayn, all I could hear was lots of giggles and laughing, it sounds like they were having a really good time. "Charlotte! Zayn! Come over here, I want you to meet some special," Liam yelled. Omg, why can't I stop blushing whenever Liam speaks?

"Oh hello, what is your name?" Zayn asked. "My name is Fiona," I replied. "What brings you here?" Charlotte added. "Oh, my friend Georgia and I are camping here for a while and we love the jungle!" I replied. "That's good! Would you like me to show you around?" Charlotte says. "Yes please!" I answered.

"Okay, so over here is the water slide, we like lots of curvy bends, it makes it more enjoyable. Over here is our vine splash, which you probably saw us on when you got here. Next is our crib, yes it's small but we like it tight and cosy... Last is the deep plunge, this is where there is lots of clear water and it's really deep. Above is a rockface and you jump off and dive!" Charlotte explained. "Wow! So much to do! Would you mind if I go on the waterslide? It looks really fun!" I say. "Of course, be my guest," Charlotte replied.

I took my shoes, t-shirt and shorts off. I could feel Liam's eyes watching me but I didn't mind one litttle bit. "Do you want Zayn to show you a trick into the deep plunge," Charlotte exclaimed. "Ooooo yes please! That would be splendid!" I say. Zayn already had his shirt off and was ready up on the rockface. I was scared but I'm sure he would have done this many times before. Charlotte gave the countdown, "3, 2, 1 JUMP!"

Zayn did the the best frontsault half twist of the rock. The splash wasn't that big either, he should be a professional! I clap and congratulate Zayn but before he could respond, Charlotte had jumped in the water and had started kissing him. "Woah!" I shouted. I take a few steps back and Liam grabs me by the waist. "Hey little lady, you nearly tripped over," Liam says.

Omg he was holding me by the waist! I sure do think he likes me, I was thinking to myself. All I could do was look at him deep in the eyes and grin.